• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's already caturday, everyone!

LongIslandchomper

OnAπŸ€πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210723-143851_Instagram.jpg

Tee hee! And thank goodness Pat is sticking to his guns and not lining the pockets of evil billionaires like Jeff Bezos. Pat patronizes local businesses only!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I was genuinely worried he actually tweeted that and I was going to throw my phone across the office. Thank god it was just him embarrassing himself and proving why his poor animals need to be rescued. I might add this would be a good picture to tweet at pat whenever he decides to pipe up about billionaires.

YourOldPalHoward

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
imagining beating the infinitesimally tiny odds to exist at all in this universe and survive into maturity as a complex sentient being, only for it to turn out that your lot in life is to be Patrick's cat that he named after some antiquated deep state ghoul for twitter clout.

Real absurdist existentialism hours. To quote Camus, "We must imagine Robert Mewler happy."

YourOldPalHoward

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I don't have a larger photo at the moment but that pic was taken in their kitchen. They purposefully live in squalor. What a shithole!

oie2v5.png
I wouldn't call this squalor or a shithole so much as soulless and uncanny. A squalid shithole implies some level of character, however negative-- just look at the freaks on a show like Hoarders. This just looks like it could be a screenshot from the first Sims game. Just an empty liminal space fit for a man whose pitiful isolated existence takes place entirely on Twitter sharing elaborate fantasies where he's popular, athletic tough guy and intellectual.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
That kitchen sucks. I've got the quartz countertops, stainless steel flat top range, fridge, microwave hood - that is a nice kitchen. Its not like I'm some cooking enthusiast, either. I was just able to afford a nice fucking house, and nice fucking houses have dope ass kitchens.

Pat --

Your house game is weak, son. You should get a job.