• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It looks like our Nana is going to pull through

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
IMG_1605.gif

Forum Clout
Do we think Nana's days of drinking are over? Or is he just freshening up?
He’ll initially start off on the right track but Geno’s livelihood depends upon Nana continuing to drink. So I expect geno to peer pressure him in no short order.

Nana has no other hobbies outside of drinking and drunkenly playing vidya games.

I think Nana’s T-shot days are permanently suspended.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He ma

He’ll initially start off on the right track but Geno’s livelihood depends upon Nana continuing to drink. So I expect geno to peer pressure him in no short order.

Nana has no other hobbies outside of drinking and drunkenly playing vidya games.

I think Nana’s T-shot days are permanently suspended.
Anthony hates being alone. He’s talked about it on air saying he can only go to sleep with the TV on or something going in the background because he hates being alone with his own thoughts. So his mental process is constantly running away from any sort of further insight. And no doubt what Ant was implying is more than just the TV being on, it’s also being passed out drunk until you cant think. Quitting drinking and his xanax or T or whatever else he’s doing would mean confronting himself head on. He can’t do that. Because he’s a faggot.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
It depends on how bad it is. When Jamie Fox had that stroke people thought he was dead because no one heard or saw of him for a month and that itself was a planned thing. The last thing you want to do if your health looks dire is post some update from the hospital like “DOING GREAT!” and half your face is paralyzed or you die a week later from complications.

What they’re doing now is all the milking they have to do. “Something happened to Ant, it’s bad, but it’s just a check up, please have his famous friends visit him in the hospital and tweet him your best wishes” while not going in depth on what his condition actually is and there are a lot of reasons for that (Nana being sensitive about his heart, no one around him knowing the extent of it or they do and covering it up, etc.) Realistically if Ant were doing really bad they have every reason to cover this up beyond ego. He’s the only thing the paypigs sub for. Would you subscribe to a guy who’ll be in the hospital for the next month then maybe dead after?
I don't know... Before this happened I was going to skip a month, but decided to let it renew and it's being great! I'm even watching the other shows for the first time now just to get the latest scoop!

The whole O&A saga is still unfolding and I feel like I got first row seats! For only $8.95? I would be crazy to pass on that deal!

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
My grandpa had a stent put in last weekend. We all called him before the surgery and basically said our goodbyes just in case. When you hit a certain age, any heart surgery is damn near a coin flip. Nana is not “on the mend” or whatever boomer shit Gavin said

I know two people who died in the last three years from plain ol' leg surgery. With both of them, the leg surgery led to a blood clot that stopped their heart. Both died within a week of getting out of the hospital. Both in their 40s and one of them was a fitness nut.