• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there really an OnA Vice doc coming? Or is nana an obscure faggot desperate for attention?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Opie wasn't contacted but the violent, disgraced chomo apparently was according to Nana (so very likely untrue)

View attachment 137927
He wants us to believe a documentary crew was ONLY interested in him, and not the first billing and creator of the Opie & Anthony show? Seems a little far fetched...

Obviously they'd want to talk to both or neither. In this case, neither, because Opie and Anthony are no longer famous in the Northeast. (Reminder: They were never famous outside of NYC, Boston, Philly and Buffalo)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Obviously they’ll paint Howard as the hero. He’s the only one still on the air and he’s an actual celebrity. O&A both got fired for unbelievably embarrassing reasons, Opie’s essentially disappeared to the general public and Ant is a vile racist, Howard has steadily gotten more beloved and accepted by the mainstream.

There’s also a good chance the whole thing will be treated as a freakshow curiosity since Vice’s target audience is too young to even know what shock jocks were.
Beet spelling red was viral on TikTok for a while. I have no idea how because it’s visually obvious that he’s mentally deficient.