• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is there really an OnA Vice doc coming? Or is nana an obscure faggot desperate for attention?

G

1690209263585.png

I'm not going to watch because I hate these two. But if there is really a doc coming out the PESTS should get a good section of da publicity. Anna Merlin still works for VICE, I think she might know a thing or two about a thing or two. Vice could do a doc on Fatrick and it would probably have more content then whatever is left of these queens. A few points:

1)Nobody knows who the fuck they are but us.
2)Nobody ever really did. They were background noise, at best, for most.
3) I'm pretty sure this doc is more about mancow than OnA. Nice legacy, faggots.
4)Nana is looking gayer then ever with his hands crossed like that.
5)I'm a huge faggot for numbering my points

Forum Clout
View attachment 137402

I'm not going to watch because I hate these two. But if there is really a doc coming out the PESTS should get a good section of da publicity. Anna Merlin still works for VICE, I think she might know a thing or two about a thing or two. Vice could do a doc on Fatrick and it would probably have more content then whatever is left of these queens. A few points:

1)Nobody knows who the fuck they are but us.
2)Nobody ever really did. They were background noise, at best, for most.
3) I'm pretty sure this doc is more about mancow than OnA. Nice legacy, faggots.
4)Nana is looking gayer then ever with his hands crossed like that.
5)I'm a huge faggot for numbering my points

It looks like a 2 parter

Screenshot_20230724_100401_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The whole “shock jock” part of entertainment history is interesting now since nothing like that would fly today, even on uncensored satellite radio. I don’t think I’ve listened to any typical morning radio show in over a decade. I know Preston and Steve have been big in the Philly area for over 25 years but they’re pretty far from being “shock jocks”

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

It looks like a 2 parter

View attachment 137410

Let me guess.
In regards to OnA, they'll mention:
Boston Mayor
Sex for Sam
MAYBE one super viral moment like Jesse Ventura
Ant's firing

I really don't understand when these services produce niche content for general audiences. It's like any Cali/NY nepotism niggerfaggot goes "who's my target audience... well, everyone!!" then their shit completely fails.
With streaming and Internet, watchable content is so stretched thin that almost nothing gains a following unless it's the absolute most basic of basic goyslop.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Vice used to be really good. They had awesome documentaries about drugs and crime organizations and would send people to third world warzones and shit. Nowadays its just total dogshit like “where to get the cheapest place to cut your cock off in the world and be the strong woman youve always been”. If you read their youtube comments almost every comment is how bad they suck now.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
We're all getting preemptively territorial about it. Lol. You just know it's going to suck and they're going to mischaracterize it. Unless they make O&A the heroes in the story. You never know who could be a secret pest especially if it's the same staff from the rassling show.

Dark Side of the Ring is like revenge of the nerds in that the fanboys get to create their own narrative about their obsession... Most episodes after season 2 have that vibe like an angry teenager "Take THAT Vince!" Hopefully they will bash Howard and openly show how he's a fake woke, and how much like 2Pac he ran into some real pieces of garbage who really put him down hard like O&A took a bite out of Howard's ass.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The whole “shock jock” part of entertainment history is interesting now since nothing like that would fly today, even on uncensored satellite radio. I don’t think I’ve listened to any typical morning radio show in over a decade. I know Preston and Steve have been big in the Philly area for over 25 years but they’re pretty far from being “shock jocks”
Closest to shock jocks in my neck of the woods (on FM) is The Billy Madison Show. It's pretty meh, but occasionally they have a decent bit or two.

Forum Clout
Obviously they’ll paint Howard as the hero. He’s the only one still on the air and he’s an actual celebrity. O&A both got fired for unbelievably embarrassing reasons, Opie’s essentially disappeared to the general public and Ant is a vile racist, Howard has steadily gotten more beloved and accepted by the mainstream.

There’s also a good chance the whole thing will be treated as a freakshow curiosity since Vice’s target audience is too young to even know what shock jocks were.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I expect them to spend 3 minutes on O&A and the rest will be about Howard.
I think this is true, they got Mancow to interview for this and he’s gonna use it to shit on Howard. With ONA it will be just that they were a rival and were another example of a prominent shock jock. Prob mention the sex for same scandal and the mayor being dead prank as examples of what it means to be a “shock jock” since those types are long gone.

Forum Clout
Let me guess.
In regards to OnA, they'll mention:
Boston Mayor
Sex for Sam
MAYBE one super viral moment like Jesse Ventura
Ant's firing

I really don't understand when these services produce niche content for general audiences. It's like any Cali/NY nepotism niggerfaggot goes "who's my target audience... well, everyone!!" then their shit completely fails.
With streaming and Internet, watchable content is so stretched thin that almost nothing gains a following unless it's the absolute most basic of basic goyslop.
his firing fir sure. Stuttering john was interviewed for this. He said he mostly talked about nanas tweeting

Bumley

Forum Clout
Vice used to be really good. They had awesome documentaries about drugs and crime organizations and would send people to third world warzones and shit. Nowadays its just total dogshit like “where to get the cheapest place to cut your cock off in the world and be the strong woman youve always been”. If you read their youtube comments almost every comment is how bad they suck now.
https://www.youtube.com/@VICE/videos

I scrolled down the past 6 months of videos. There is virtually none of the SJW shit you're talking about.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
https://www.youtube.com/@VICE/videos

I scrolled down the past 6 months of videos. There is virtually none of the SJW shit you're talking about.
Holy shit. I unsubbed a looong time ago. Thats a completely different channel now than the one i was subscribed to. (Not literally). Guess they noticed that older shit wasnt being taken too well by people and erased a lot of shit and changed their approach to youtube. Their community tab used to literally be shit like “Why drag queen story hour is the best thing ever” and “why white people should pay reparations” and shit. It almost looks like the old Vice now.