Is Rick under on the hovel?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Because it didn't sink in the first time:

SURE, JUST SELL OUR HOME, GO FROM A 3.6% MORTGAGE TO 7% JACK OUR PAYMENT BY A THOUSAND BUCKS A MONTH, SPEND THOUSANDS MOVING AND DISRUPT OUR LIVES FOR WEEKS, LOSE OUR LOCAL FRIENDS AND SUPPORT NETWORK, AND MOVE SOMEWHERE THE NEW POLICE HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING SO THE SWATTERS CAN START OVER FROM SQUARE ONE WHEN THEY FIND OUR NEW ADDRESS IN TEN MINUTES FLAT SEARCHING PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DEED RECORDS.

LITERALLY the worst thing we could do. Be. Quiet.
I like all-caps Pat

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
He’s probably underwater. I bet they never got it appraised before buying it via back alley seller financing and he’s assuming it’s worth what other properties in his neighborhood are selling for. He’s ignoring that those aren’t next door to a section 8 monkey house and have various levels of improvements that his place doesn’t have. It also probably has a bad foundation as evidenced by all the cracks in the plaster walls.
His garage had to be demo'd because the foundation was crumbling. I'm sure the house is in bad shape, too

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Because it didn't sink in the first time:

SURE, JUST SELL OUR HOME, GO FROM A 3.6% MORTGAGE TO 7% JACK OUR PAYMENT BY A THOUSAND BUCKS A MONTH, SPEND THOUSANDS MOVING AND DISRUPT OUR LIVES FOR WEEKS, LOSE OUR LOCAL FRIENDS AND SUPPORT NETWORK, AND MOVE SOMEWHERE THE NEW POLICE HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING SO THE SWATTERS CAN START OVER FROM SQUARE ONE WHEN THEY FIND OUR NEW ADDRESS IN TEN MINUTES FLAT SEARCHING PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DEED RECORDS.

LITERALLY the worst thing we could do. Be. Quiet.
The SWATters are the ones who would be moving. Anyone at this point who doesn't think that Pat was SWATting himself ( possibly with the help of an outside source like Jackie ) is either clinically retarded, hasn't been paying attention, or is a Tomlinson Twitter follower ( aka clinically retarded ).

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
The SWATters are the ones who would be moving. Anyone at this point who doesn't think that Pat was SWATting himself ( possibly with the help of an outside source like Jackie ) is either clinically retarded, hasn't been paying attention, or is a Tomlinson Twitter follower ( aka clinically retarded ).
I didn't realize that this was a Pat Post. I am the one who is clinically retarded. My apologies.

I want to believe he’s swatting himself but there is not yet evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. Strong circumstantial evidence? Yes. An air tight case that would hold up in court? Unfortunately no.

Spook

I honestly can't wrap my mind around why he'd ever put a down payment on such a piece of shit. Every time I look at it it reminds me of some drab, ugly, damaged frat house. I'm sure he could've bought something 30 minutes outside of town for the same price and 3x the quality, but I guess that would mean he isn't a cool, hip young urbanite and not a fat rube.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I honestly can't wrap my mind around why he'd ever put a down payment on such a piece of shit. Every time I look at it it reminds me of some drab, ugly, damaged frat house. I'm sure he could've bought something 30 minutes outside of town for the same price and 3x the quality, but I guess that would mean he isn't a cool, hip young urbanite and not a fat rube.
Because he already lived there and the owner found a way to unload his shitty property on some morons who otherwise wouldn’t have been able to buy anything.