Is Rick under on the hovel?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Because it didn't sink in the first time:

SURE, JUST SELL OUR HOME, GO FROM A 3.6% MORTGAGE TO 7% JACK OUR PAYMENT BY A THOUSAND BUCKS A MONTH, SPEND THOUSANDS MOVING AND DISRUPT OUR LIVES FOR WEEKS, LOSE OUR LOCAL FRIENDS AND SUPPORT NETWORK, AND MOVE SOMEWHERE THE NEW POLICE HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING SO THE SWATTERS CAN START OVER FROM SQUARE ONE WHEN THEY FIND OUR NEW ADDRESS IN TEN MINUTES FLAT SEARCHING PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DEED RECORDS.

LITERALLY the worst thing we could do. Be. Quiet.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I'd rather have a beer with that retard Cobes then Patrick, and man that's saying something.
I'd have one with Pat. After almost 6 years I know more about him than some of my family.

1000008486.gif

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I heard you DM weird shit to people. What do you say?

It's the Jesse Ventura smugness that bothers me. He believes all these crazy conspiracy theories, and then gets patronizing if you question them. You can't have a discussion with the guy, any pushback and you get:

What???? You believe planes actually flew into the World Trade Center instead of knowing that news footage digitally altered by the Bush administration? Oh my god. I am literally rolling on the ground laughing because I wasn't aware anyone was stupid enough to think actual planes flew into the World Trade Center.

He's 5'3 and has never once told a joke, but spends 90% of his time in DMs so all the "popular" posters feel like they owe him respect.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
If I find myself in WY, I have to stop by the Cobra's lair before he dies of bogtulism.

Catch me at the CY bar or Frostys drinking a Cobras Mist, extra soda and ending the night w some Jalapeño sipping mead and a heady ground score ashtray scavenged cigarette butt re-roll, toobz. TMDWU, child. Probablt ride bike after i gotta nice buzz, hah-yeahhhhh. Anyywayss, i digress. Fuck sickos toobz.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
It's the Jesse Ventura smugness that bothers me. He believes all these crazy conspiracy theories, and then gets patronizing if you question them. You can't have a discussion with the guy, any pushback and you get:

What???? You believe planes actually flew into the World Trade Center instead of knowing that news footage digitally altered by the Bush administration? Oh my god. I am literally rolling on the ground laughing because I wasn't aware anyone was stupid enough to think actual planes flew into the World Trade Center.

He's 5'3 and has never once told a joke, but spends 90% of his time in DMs so all the "popular" posters feel like they owe him respect.
But what are the chances I can get the real Jenna Ortega to paint her nails black and walk on me like one of them Japanese women?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
He’s probably underwater. I bet they never got it appraised before buying it via back alley seller financing and he’s assuming it’s worth what other properties in his neighborhood are selling for. He’s ignoring that those aren’t next door to a section 8 monkey house and have various levels of improvements that his place doesn’t have. It also probably has a bad foundation as evidenced by all the cracks in the plaster walls.