Is Nikki a good wife?

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
I get bitched at when theres wrinkles in my clothes.

This cunt pays 90 fucking grand for her husband to be a retard and stays by him.

Sometimes i get jealous of their layabout lifestyle, then realize how unfulfilling it is.

PFG not being these 2 fags
Imagine being such a monumental fuck up and still spending a considerable amount of time preaching about how the richest man on earth who made EVs mainstream and sends rockets into space is a total retard.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Are you patposting or not? Or were you just lying again?
Pat praising. He is better than you. By so much, its not even a contest.

Drakeposting-meme-1l38tw.jpg

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I think I've succd every bit of bone marrow PickleRicklester....you are bones to me now, old and finished. I am the cedant. I've assigned the debt of "stupidity" to your person, and your challenge is to prove to sassters, that the claim is BS, or that it doesn't matter, etc...We have nothing else to say to each other.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I think I've succd every bit of bone marrow PickleRicklester....you are bones to me now, old and finished. I am the cedant. I've assigned the debt of "stupidity" to your person, and your challenge is to prove to sassters, that the claim is BS, or that it doesn't matter, etc...We have nothing else to say to each other.
NqQfqNs.jpg

poop nigger say what?