• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Comedian Jim Norton a Homosexual?

Is Comedian Jim Norton a Homosexual?

• Total voters
Forum Clout
I think he's a bi sexual guy that is into feminine men (Or tranny men). Does that make him gay? No. Does that make him attracted to men? Yes. For those of us who are straight even if a tranny was a complete 10/10 the penis is a deal breaker and a turn off. It just isn't for Jimmy...

As a great man once said, not that there's anything wrong with that...

Forum Clout
He's needy and also very stupid. This guy is obviously hustling him for papers and an attempt at fame. Norton will die of AIDs soon and this dude will inherit all his money. 20+ years on the radio with no kids, no partying...stand up every night I bet he has a nice pile of cash somewhere. Paid off condo in NYC....only 2 sinks, but still...

That or he just finds another sick fuck with even more money. This is someone who was showing their asshole and balls online for money as a teenager. These are not good people.

This whole thing is really sick and disgusting. They belong in hell.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Jim talked for years about how he liked sucking cocks. Why are people surprised he’s a fag?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's needy and also very stupid. This guy is obviously hustling him for papers and an attempt at fame. Norton will die of AIDs soon and this dude will inherit all his money. 20+ years on the radio with no kids, no partying...stand up every night I bet he has a nice pile of cash somewhere. Paid off condo in NYC....only 2 sinks, but still...

That or he just finds another sick fuck with even more money. This is someone who was showing their asshole and balls online for money as a teenager. These are not good people.

This whole thing is really sick and disgusting. They belong in hell.
I also believe Norton has a good amount of money put away - he was able to get paid for ONA and get good stand up gigs while he was on. Also Norton pretty much does nothing - other than paying for web cam “girls” he really doesn’t have anything else he spends money on. He has a very sad life and only interest is men that dress like women.

Forum Clout
I also believe Norton has a good amount of money put away - he was able to get paid for ONA and get good stand up gigs while he was on. Also Norton pretty much does nothing - other than paying for web cam “girls” he really doesn’t have anything else he spends money on. He has a very sad life and only interest is men that dress like women.
Do we think that he probably tried to make a pass at Bailey Jay who politely declined? She was his Ed McMahon on his Vice talk show 9 years ago. I'm sure he suggested it at least once.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I still think of his weird fantasy he would have as a child where he said KISS would beat him up and then console him. What the hell was that about?
Or when he would have UFC fighters choke him out on air and reenact the fantasy live for everyone? How many times did Norton rush home to whack off to the memory of Rampage Jackson choking him out live in the studio for everyone to see? You think he even made it home or he was so worked up he had to beat off in the Sirius bathroom after Brock Lesnar or whoever put him in an arm triangle?

Norton is a classic example of the lunatics that get to walk freely after faggot Reagan closed down the mental asylums.