• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Comedian Jim Norton a Homosexual?

Is Comedian Jim Norton a Homosexual?

• Total voters
Forum Clout
Until The 🪱, I firmly believed all gays were born gay. I don't think the 🐛 was born gay. When you listen to him, he absolutely sounds like heterosexual male. I believe something got broken along the way with this guy.

I don't think his parents paid very much attention to him while he was growing up. I mean he was molested multiple times by other children. He over ate and was a fat fuck. He won an Asteroids contest. From a young age, he engaged in a deviant lifestyle with hookers. He over drank so much, he had to be placed in rehab.

His entire life has been about craving attention. I believe this marriage thing is less about sucking cock and more about once again getting that attention he craves from his parents.

Is he gay? I would say, yes. I don't think he was born that way but he's a rare example of a gay of nurture not nature.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
To give an honest answer - I believe him when he says he isn't gay in that sense that I don't believe he's attracted to men who just look like regular guys. Like I don't think he was secretly wishing he could fuck Colin, Ant, Vos etc. all those years on the radio. What he does have is a tranny fetish. He clearly likes the idea of something that looks like a woman to some degree but also has a cock. In that way he doesn't easily fit into a gay, straight or bi category.

I think it was the same thing with Anthony and Sue. Although it's fun to say nana is a pillow biter, I don't actually think that's the case. He is however a pedo with a tranny fetish and Sue was the best of both worlds - looks like a 12 year old boy but also has enough feminine qualities to where nana didn't feel like a total poofter getting fed by "her".

In any case - Jim Norton and Anthony Cumia are both totally irredeemable degenerates.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Until The 🪱, I firmly believed all gays were born gay. I don't think the 🐛 was born gay. When you listen to him, he absolutely sounds like heterosexual male. I believe something got broken along the way with this guy.

I don't think his parents paid very much attention to him while he was growing up. I mean he was molested multiple times by other children. He over ate and was a fat fuck. He won an Asteroids contest. From a young age, he engaged in a deviant lifestyle with hookers. He over drank so much, he had to be placed in rehab.

His entire life has been about craving attention. I believe this marriage thing is less about sucking cock and more about once again getting that attention he craves from his parents.

Is he gay? I would say, yes. I don't think he was born that way but he's a rare example of a gay of nurture not nature.
It’s not that rare. It may in fact be the rule, not the exception.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
He’s always been a bent shot. I’m still of the opinion that the whole “Jim Norton’s an alcoholic and has abuse issues” is a lie he’s had to maintain for decades after trying to suck his friends cocks then blaming booze.
He was never into popular pop culture things other guys were into at the same era. Didn’t play sega, nintendo, didn’t like star wars. Most popular shit he never had any interest in apart from the gayest fucking joke band ever, Kiss and UFC, which is probably only because he thought it was like greek wrestling involving leather, oil and guys having their hands down one anothers pants.
He’s a fucking poofter, always has been

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Most people who are educated on the topic of sexuality would not say Jim is gay. As @FatGPT said, he is not attracted to men. He is attracted to penis, but not men. They would say this makes him bisexual rather than full on gay. Furthermore Norton himself wouldn’t say he’s gay. He wouldn’t even say he’s a “Straight man who fucks men.”

But i’m rather hardlined on this issue. Sure, technically he’s bisexual or to put it simply “Not fully gay” - But he’s attracted to penis and fucking a butt thats next to balls. That is gay and any man who doesn’t think so is just deluding themselves because they’re uncomfortable with the identity or being “out”

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout

There is no gay gene, just a whole bunch of biological and environmental factors working together or against eachother to make you more or less repulsed by the thought of sucking cocks. I don't think the molestation made him gay, but it certainly turned him into a creepy self loathing faggot.

Forum Clout
1000003547.png

Forum Clout
Honestly, I think Jim Norton has deep seated physiological problems. My suspicion is that these come from being ignored by relatively benign parents but who knows? I think it would be interesting to find out. What really great radio would that be if he allowed himself to be psychoanalyzed by a professional on air.

Forum Clout
Honestly, I think Jim Norton has deep seated physiological problems. My suspicion is that these come from being ignored by relatively benign parents but who knows? I think it would be interesting to find out. What really great radio would that be if he allowed himself to be psychoanalyzed by a professional on air.
I still think of his weird fantasy he would have as a child where he said KISS would beat him up and then console him. What the hell was that about?