• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is anyone here embarrassed to tell their partner about this thing of ours?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
We were at our bungalow 3rd world jones style but had the gigas to attend the CA conference. She was amused/horrified at how excited I was when proper proTocol huffily tried to crowbar his way into the hearing.

She has an overall negative opinion of a man that abandoned his daughter and is employed as a twitter faggot.

Start with the daughter abandonment, the Pat hate sells itself.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
My boyfriend went from dubious, to curious, to full-on Patposting via me. Men just innately see Patrick’s bluster and bullshit and want to bully his soft frame.
It doesn't matter race, creed, color, sexual orientation or politics rational people see Pat for the pandering simpleton he is. He is the worst ally any group could have. He has no skill to participate in rational debate that includes two sides presenting data or fact as they see it.

"I don't care that you provided me with links of case studies and data from professionals, child. The data that I refuse to provide you is all I need to tell you that you're wrong, little one."

What I'm driving at here is Pat appears to be somewhat obese, if you'll pardon my French.

G

In short no, but it's difficult (impossible) to explain to anyone what we do and why it's funny.

The first time I saw Pat tweet out screenshots of fartpoop22 artwork I laughed so fucking hard for so long and even when I was trying to sleep that night, I would randomly start giggling. My gf was like "WTF what is so funny" and I tried to explain it, but it's pretty much impossible. She was asking her friends if they ever heard of the Opie and Anthony show.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
In short no, but it's difficult (impossible) to explain to anyone what we do and why it's funny.

The first time I saw Pat tweet out screenshots of fartpoop22 artwork I laughed so fucking hard for so long and even when I was trying to sleep that night, I would randomly start giggling. My gf was like "WTF what is so funny" and I tried to explain it, but it's pretty much impossible. She was asking her friends if they ever heard of the Opie and Anthony show.
Even better, when he was banned from Twitter and posted to Instagram a picture of a black cock peeing in his mouth. Thing is, people don't read the captions on Instagram, they just look at the picture . . . Fucking retard

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
Trying to remember how Piggytits stumbled into my world. I think it was the “no good person voted for Trump” bullshit that Twitchy picked up on long before us. I know my then-fiancée came across that crude shit he was sending a conservative female college student.

She was around the same age at the time, so it really irked her the level of bullying he was doing.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Trying to remember how Piggytits stumbled into my world. I think it was the “no good person voted for Trump” bullshit that Twitchy picked up on long before us. I know my then-fiancée came across that crude shit he was sending a conservative female college student.

She was around the same age at the time, so it really irked her the level of bullying he was doing.

Thank you SO much! Twitchy deleted that article, and I feared this prime example of Pat's misogynistic ravings lost!

@Caverlock is there anyway to get this article and it's enclosed tweets assimilated into the Kiwifarms article?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I've got IRL friends who are into lolcows and Internet shit like that so it wouldn't be odd to bring Fat up. He isn't that spectacular from a glance though, so they might not get it.

I wouldn't tell my ladyfriend though. When I tried to explain Opie & Anthony to people I'd go like, "they brought in this dude with Tourette's, fed him coffee and redbulls then started betting on when he'd twitch. That's the kind of show it is."

Men would laugh but most women tend not to like cruel humor like that. I know we've got a few ova here, but one's a mental patient and another lives in the woods and rants about Jews, so maybe they're the exception and not the rule is what I'm getting at.