• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is anyone here embarrassed to tell their partner about this thing of ours?

G

I tried once. She’s always asking why I’m laughing my ass off on the phone or computer. So I showed her Patrick and she knows he’s a fat dumb faggot. But now it gets brought up in arguments like “Maybe if you spent less time playing with Patrick we would own a home”.....cunt I’m fucking trying.

I don’t really have friends anymore. Her genius suggestion, demonstrating her cluelessness is “why don’t you try to meet the people you make fun of Patrick with”....I tell her just leave it alone *sniff*

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I regularly talk to my girlfriend about Patrick. She's pretty thoughtful and generous in how she judges people. Pat disgusts her. The child-calling makes her sick. I once told her how Patrick said: "My mother is very proud of her successful and popular son." Her immediate reply was "Does he have a brother?" She considers this a waste of time, though.

G

There's a "don't ask, don't tell" policy regarding this place with my missus. The last update I gave her was back when we were focused on Nana. She sighed and "didn't get it" but is pretty cool about personal space and hobbies. She likes to watch dumb makeup videos on YouTube and loves trashy reality TV (despite having a law degree and an MBA) so has a "to each their own" attitude to stuff like this. Personally I won't subject her to Fat, I don't want to make her cry.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
The Mrs. listened to O&A from time to time back in what I like to call The Day, so it wasn't much of a stretch to tell her, "Some fat idiot Z-list sci-fi writer said Norm MacDonald wasn't funny so the pests decided to fuck with him." She asked me what the fuck was the deal with the Lappeneing pic on the banner of the previous forum, and when I explained she just rolled her eyes and walked away.