• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is a tranny guy who says he's a woman actually a woman?

Is a he-she a she-she?

• Total voters

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Zhao Gao was a man who was hungry for power. After declaring Huhai Qin Er Shi, the second emperor of the Qin Dynasty, he decided to control the entire government. The man brought a deer to a meeting. He showed that deer to the emperor and the officials, and said it was a great horse. The emperor, who regarded Zhao Gao as a teacher and therefore trusted him completely, thought it was a deer, and many officials thought so too. Some were afraid of Zhao Gao, but seeing that Qin Er Shi also regarded it as a horse, said nothing. Others agreed to its being a horse. Zhao Gao murdered the officials who remained silent or called it a deer.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What percentage have been fired from every job they ever had because they just couldn't help but make an ass of themselves?

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
half of one percent of the population has you losing your entire minds
mhW8Zjk.gif

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
In the US, approx 0.5% of adults identify as trans. In other words, half of one percent of the population has you losing your entire minds.

For comparison, 8% of US adults are convicted felons.
Literally.

At least with niggers they’re 10% of the population and actually commit horrific crimes.

No one on here has even seen a tranny irl because they’re like fucking unicorns statistically. And they’ve somehow deluded themselves that these less than 1% of people have extreme control over them or something.

Idk. It’s just fucking hilarious. Imagine being so preoccupied and rageful over people you will NEVER even interact with.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It’s just fucking hilarious. Imagine being so preoccupied and rageful over people you will NEVER even interact with.

Congrats, you just invented Fox News.

This is why you have people in Kirksville, Iowa shitting bricks over "the migrant crisis" and terrorists. They've been programmed to be terrified. That's why Tucker Carlson was such a money maker. He could sell fear to old people like nobody's business.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Congrats, you just invented Fox News.

This is why you have people in Kirksville, Iowa shitting bricks over "the migrant crisis" and terrorists. They've been programmed to be terrified. That's why Tucker Carlson was such a money maker. He could sell fear to old people like nobody's business.
But don’t you know the illegal immigrants are hanging out in the Nebraska suburbs waiting to give fentanyl out to your kids? They’re just THAT evil. They HATE you. BE VERY AFRAID.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

That's legitimately funny.

Trannies might not be ubiquitous in person ( I see maybe 1-2 a week, but at least one of them is the same one). However, you're outright denying the truth if you are to say that they don't have a disproportionate amount of influence online.

I don't care how statistically uncommon they are. Mental illness should be treated, not encouraged.

Forum Clout
When I was a teenager, I thought trans people were deviant freaks. Then, when I became an adult, I read up on it and watched videos for a better understanding. I'm a shamed at my past ignorance.

- Would I want to date a trans person? No.
- Do I get that they were assigned a gender based on their birth biology? Yes.
- Do I believe their gender identity does not match their biological one? Yes.
- Do I believe most of their lives have been hell, especially as teenagers? Yes.
- Do I believe anyone chooses to be trans? No.
- Do I believe they deserve the same happiness and protection of the law as anyone else? Yes.
- Do I think a lot of people on this forum need to do a little more research and stop posting ignorant shit about people they don't understand that would never hurt them? Yes.

Have a nice day.