• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ironically, Howard is probably responsible for all the pampering O&A received

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
A rising tide lifts all ships and Howard's popularity and rock star demands opened door for O and A to get all these perks they probably didn't actually deserve...grown men driving them around, parking their vehicles, providing redundant levels of security...a fleet of college students fetching them breakfasts

They got treated almost like a-list celebs for awhile, but very few people would recognize them on the street. Howard popularity definitely helped them with contracts, as well

BenDovid

Forum Clout
A rising tide lifts all ships and Howard's popularity and rock star demands opened door for O and A to get all these perks they probably didn't actually deserve...grown men driving them around, parking their vehicles, providing redundant levels of security...a fleet of college students fetching them breakfasts

They got treated almost like a-list celebs for awhile, but very few people would recognize them on the street. Howard popularity definitely helped them with contracts, as well

lmao, you dumb as shit dude.

Perks? Opie's ego hired Kenny out of pocket. Po was building security at XM before Stern signed with Sirius. "Fleet" = 3 to 4 interns per semester.

I feel like a lot of you guys come up with topics and posts like how they do lotto. Just randomly suck names and events and shit them into a string with zero context.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout

Perks? Opie's ego hired Kenny out of pocket. Po was building security at XM before Stern signed with Sirius. "Fleet" = 3 to 4 interns per semester.

I feel like a lot of you guys come up with topics and posts like how they do lotto. Just randomly suck names and events and shit them into a string with zero context.
By Golly, you're prickly. My point is Stern's popularity set off a "shock jock" boom that lead to companies looking for the next Howard Stern and throwing money and perks at jocks they didn't do before or since. Seems hard to argue

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

When you're right you're right. Even a broken Dovid clock is right twice a day.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
hearing Jim or Ant squirming to explain to far more successful comedians why they have or had security on the road makes me lafffff
How about after Opie snuck into the Stern compound (or was it when he kept snidely saying "hello" to Pelican Boi in the hallway which led to the infamous Clear The Hallways For Howie bit?!) and the Opester had security follow him to the bathroom at Sirius 🤣

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Bro, we get it, you want ALL of my attention today. It's cute you have a crush, but keep it to one thread at a time, lover.
Oof, Danny. You're getting flustered and constantly reverting to being some dudes dishrag, which is really fucking disturbing, tbchwy.

I don't see anyone else on this forum constantly insinuating that other DUDES are lusting after them. Especially with the horrific photos of you on here. Even if someone was a homo on here I'm guessing you are beyond last in line for anyone's choice, Danny. You're a 3' tall midget, bald with an IDENTICAL visage of the scheming Jew meme. Side to side mirror image.

I know you're trying desperately to fit in with the "keep sucking my micro penis, faggots" bit that rarely ever gets used (except by your faggot ass, of course), but with you it always comes across as genuine. You should know that, faggot. It doesn't work in your favor, nor does the "keep posting about me everyday!" bit. Neither will ever end in a win for you, stupid.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
You could really make that argument about any showbiz related industry tbh, The NFL owners are mad at the Browns because DeShaun Watsons contract reset the market
Right and Howard blew open the doors for the shock jock craze and helped get O&A paid. Name another show that probably benefited as much from Howard actually being a household name (which o and a never were) and creating a demand for that type of non sports non political edgy talk radio

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Oof, Danny. You're getting flustered and constantly reverting to being some dudes dishrag, which is really fucking disturbing, tbchwy.

I don't see anyone else on this forum constantly insinuating that other DUDES are lusting after them. Especially with the horrific photos of you on here. Even if someone was a homo on here I'm guessing you are beyond last in line for anyone's choice, Danny. You're a 3' tall midget, bald with an IDENTICAL visage of the scheming Jew meme. Side to side mirror image.

I know you're trying desperately to fit in with the "keep sucking my micro penis, faggots" bit that rarely ever gets used (except by your faggot ass, of course), but with you it always comes across as genuine. You should know that, faggot. It doesn't work in your favor, nor does the "keep posting about me everyday!" bit. Neither will ever end in a win for you, stupid.

You've been hitting me up for guitar videos for the last 2 hours. The way you obsess over other men is curious. That's all. I dislike plenty of people. I don't talk to them all day, curious if they're a good guitar player. If you want me to play guitar for you on my time, you can pay for it, like I'd expect anyone else performing on demand.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Right and Howard blew open the doors for the shock jock craze and helped get O&A paid. Name another show that probably benefited as much from Howard actually being a household name (which o and a never were)
There was no shock jock craze. There was O&A and Stern. The media were calling political dinosaurs and hacks like Imus and Rush Limbaugh 'shock jocks'. Stern's entire shock jock image of Fartman and Private Parts was a total failure. Stern himself has failed everywhere but radio and likely should be considered a failure on satellite unless you only count money as success. Pretty much no other shock jock show had any long term presence in radio. People like Mancow were mostly out of the top ten in ratings. The Greaseman had to buy airtime on stations to get a job.

O&A's success came from the Mayor is Dead prank. Had nothing to do with Stern whatsoever. Their work at WAAF and stuff that is mocked now but was massive back then like Demented World pushed them into the mainstream in lots of areas. And they did it all on their own. They just mixed it up with Howard because he worked for CBS as well and tried to sabotage their careers.

This idea that Stern was influential in radio is false. He never made another show as some kingmaker and his other ventures like television shows and his movie were disasters that hurt his image more than helped. Who came from Stern other than Artie? And even then Beer League saw zero interest from Stern listeners and was a flop that anyone could have "shit out their ass" according to Sal. O&A made Rogan which dwarfs basically all other radio show influence. Pretty much every comedy podcast is a poor imitation of O&A at this point and not of Stern.

What radio shows or comedians now come from Stern? He had nothing that worked outside of his terrestrial career. Stern arguably peaked in the late 80s or early 90s in the Jackie, Gilbert, and Kinison years. He had a good resurgence with Artie until 2006 and Sirius. But that was the extend of his popularity.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
You've been hitting me up for guitar videos for the last 2 hours. The way you obsess over other men is curious. That's all. I dislike plenty of people. I don't talk to them all day, curious if they're a good guitar player. If you want me to play guitar for you on my time, you can pay for it, like I'd expect anyone else performing on demand.
🤣 "Hitting you up"

Another dumb, stupid failure of comprehension for you, Danny. Go back and read the first comment again. You really think I thought you would legitimately post a demo you don't even have?! Come on, stupid. The Death Metal Thread is open for you to do so, but nobody expects you to embarrass yourself with actual audio/video, which is why you only post an occasional guitar pic like the one from today which proves absolutely nothing as to your actual talent and ability. You love to flatter yourself with homosexual innuendos and self obsessing guitar pics. That's YOU, stupid.

Whether or not I, or anybody else, asked nicely or mocked you (as I did in the original comment), your response was always going to be the same hack shit, Dovid.

"PAY FOR IT! PAY FOR IT! YOU CAN PAY FOR IT!" ✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️

OK, BovineBro. Who the fuck are you to demand payment for guitar playing that has never once been proven worthy of even listening to let alone paying for?! You already failed miserably trying to pawn off a shitty podcast that nobody gave you a dime for why would your shitty, hack jewish discord jam be any different, Danny?! You got some real answers for these questions?

No, you don't. Never will.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Who the fuck are you to demand payment for guitar playing that has never once been proven worthy of even listening to let alone paying for?! You already failed miserably trying to pawn off a shitty podcast that nobody gave you a dime for why would your shitty, hack jewish discord jam be any different, Danny?! You got some real answers for these questions?

I really don't care what it is. If you expect me to perform for you on my time, there will be a fee. That's how time works when other people want it. They want you to do something, you don't want to, so they pay you. That's life for 99% of people. Go ask Jim to perform a free comedy show just for you. Have Anthony do his show just for you on the arm. Hit up Sam for a free Cameo. Lemme know how that goes for you. Don't forget to call them all Jewish when you don't get your way and they ask for payment.

Do people really think I was trying to get rich and famous with a half dozen YouTube videos? There a literally a million creators out there. I wanted to teach myself Premier Pro and put some videos together. You retards act like I was pouring my heart and soul into my next financial success. It's some fuckin' YouTube videos my guy, it's not as big of a deal as you want it to be.