I’m very drunk

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
I haven’t drank since I woke up in the hospital tied to the bed on hitler’s birthday my BAC was .303 I completely blacked out I wanted to walk around I’m told the paramedics came and everything so I’m back on the wagon definitely no more shots ever. They scraped me up pretty good taking me out to the ambulance
just mix it with water

i cant do shots neither its like 2 hours of buzz and 12 hours of hangover, not worth it

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
just mix it with water

i cant do shots neither its like 2 hours of buzz and 12 hours of hangover, not worth it
The weirdest thing is I don’t get hangovers I can do shots from the time I wake up until I pass out again like 25 units of alcohol and nothing also I don’t get withdrawals either I can go a two month binge and stop with just some anxiety and dsyphoria and a few lorazepam just to make sure no seizures when the gaba flood stops

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
The weirdest thing is I don’t get hangovers I can do shots from the time I wake up until I pass out again like 25 units of alcohol and nothing also I don’t get withdrawals either I can go a two month binge and stop with just some anxiety and dsyphoria and a few lorazepam just to make sure no seizures when the gaba flood stops
yeah but like i said drink enough water so you dont go crazy and have to go to the ER. if i just do shots i am gonna to wake up with clipped teeth and shit