• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m sure he is you fucking nigster

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Yup, if he would have bagged Aisha Tyler when she wanted to hook up with him, we'd all be praising him for scoring a hottie*

* there would still be good natured ribbing

Wait a minute... He could have had Aisha Tyler?

I dig Aisha Tyler. I'D BE with Aisha Tyler (no offense, Mal).

Is he the stupidest man alive?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bezos is a trillionaire with a wife who is maybe a New Jersey 2 on a good day. The new type of trophy wife is no longer about "hottest youngest blonde" but is now "ugliest repulsive Tolkien villain race".
Exactly. You really think Bezos “girl” “friend” is even human? You think Bezos is still human? Reptilian cybernetic beings who are having meetings in their mind with the trans-dimensional blood elves.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
I like it for the most part. I think I’m a season or two behind because I don’t remember his wife being in it. The washed up radio guy is
definitely Opie too.

They have an old cucked eyetalian that is the stepdad of little Billy's friend that looks like a grandma it is AntH.

1693270962791.png

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Ehhh, whadda I know? I'm just a multimillionaire blue-collar guy, go up in my helicopter, get a role in Star Wars. I like a little ceeeegar every once and again if the LAAAAADIIIIEEESSSSS don't complain too much about it. Like I said, whadda I know? I'm just a moron, listen to the government, marry a gummy nightmare, raise another man's kid, cuppa cawfee and I'm good to go. Eeeeeeehhhhhhehehehhhhh!

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Ehhh, whadda I know? I'm just a multimillionaire blue-collar guy, go up in my helicopter, get a role in Star Wars. I like a little ceeeegar every once and again if the LAAAAADIIIIEEESSSSS don't complain too much about it. Like I said, whadda I know? I'm just a moron, listen to the government, marry a gummy nightmare, raise another man's kid, cuppa cawfee and I'm good to go. Eeeeeeehhhhhhehehehhhhh!
One of the funniest things Burr ever said was on some random old podcast when he did his typical Burr voice delivery to talk about his great-great....great-grandfather Aaron Burr, describing the events of the duel with Hamilton and explaining why was in the moral right for killing Hamilton in that duel.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
One of the funniest things Burr ever said was on some random old podcast when he did his typical Burr voice delivery to talk about his great-great....great-grandfather Aaron Burr, describing the events of the duel with Hamilton and explaining why was in the moral right for killing Hamilton in that duel.

Killing the person who started the bank of the US is always morally correct
I can't help but feel that this marriage was more business than anything.

Trade offer:
She receives: Man 5 million times more rich or interesting than she deserves
He receives: hideous over the hill social media addicted do-nothing constantly whining ho that will make you pay to cuck you on screen and rear bastard offspring