• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m not even gonna phrase it like a question. Joe Rogan has never said anything funny in his miserable life.

Forum Clout
Said Rhonda could beat most of the men in the UFC. What a delusional statement. Then a few weeks later she got her head kicked off her shoulders and vanished to obscurity where she belonged.
I think he even insinuated she could take on Demetrius Johnson. One of the greatest pfp all time

midwit

Forum Clout
He was very handsome when he was young, and he was (and is) what Norton would describe as a "problem." Was making six figures as a limo driver by his 21st birthday. Got a development deal with Disney at 29, guaranteeing a 10+ million net worth. Masculine, good at talking shit/insulting people (he's one of the only ppl weed actually improved, he used to be straight up nasty. I've heard second-hand tales of him making a set girl cry over nothing more than once going back to his early days/15-ish yrs ago. Even Stanhope confirmed one of the stories publicly). He vibes like a guy who could probably fuck your girlfriend. His old website, The Rogan Board, was scrubbed from the internet for a very good reason. He used to say some wild shit to ppl.

You can call this ball washing if you want but I think his podcast sucks because he's mid and obviously yes, his comedy is awful. But the truth is, he is the guy that most white guys want to be. Always has been. That's why he is where he is. That industry is mostly notalents- he's not one of them. Again his podcast subverts everything I care about/he's the embodiment of a shabbos goy, but let's not pretend like his success is some great mystery. He's clearly a special person.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
but let's pretend like his success is some great mystery.
I'm not surprised at his success. When his podcast was new I was surprised he wasn't bigger than he was. But he's a closeted fag and he's like 5'3.

But the truth is, he is the guy that most white guys want to be
He has a black daughter.

You don't think all the bodybuilding and MMA stuff is compensation for something...?

midwit

Forum Clout
I'm not surprised at his success. When his podcast was new I was surprised he wasn't bigger than he was. But he's a closeted fag and he's like 5'3.

He has a black daughter.

You don't think all the bodybuilding and MMA stuff is compensation for something...?
Step daughter. The Jew he fucks in order to ensure his children a future/ethnic homeland got BLACKED. Gross, but different.

Rogan doesn't understand race, but most white guys don't.

But no I don't think he's compensating. Maybe for the fact that his dad used to beat the fuck out of his mom, he grew up in shitty areas as a midget and wanted to learn how to defend himself. But I don't think he's gay.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
joroboros.gif

Forum Clout
Step daughter. The Jew he fucks in order to ensure his children a future/ethnic homeland got BLACKED. Gross, but different.

Rogan doesn't understand race, but most white guys don't.

But no I don't think he's compensating. Maybe for the fact that his dad used to beat the fuck out of his mom, he grew up in shitty areas as a midget and wanted to learn how to defend himself. But I don't think he's gay.
Rogan is Italian, not white

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Yeah it's obvious that it is. But not for him being a closet faggot. It's because he's resentful and self conscious of being a manlet dweeb around all the 6'4" UFC tough guys. So he, and Dana White, overcompensate by doing tons of roids and HGH and talking about their 'elk meat only' diets and 'eat what you kill'. Rogan boasts about killing wild boar to look 'alpha' then some 6'2" UFC champ casually says "yeah I'm a vegetarian".

Rogan used to brag about owning his own T1 line to his house to play Doom and Quake online. Because he was bragging to other extremely nerdy weirdo types. He was a nerd his entire life. Now he's surrounded by UFC fighters and Marines and SEALs and so he has to put on some tough guy image. Hence all the roids and shoe lifts. Imagine having to own your own ISP to get a better ping for games of Quake.

Not saying that Rogan isn't a queer. Because he is. But Dana White definitely is into women and has the same issues with roids and masculinity that Rogan does. It's about hating that you weren't a jock in college or high school and being surrounded by professional athletes. And desperately trying to get their respect.
He vibes like a guy who could probably fuck your girlfriend.
Maybe one of my girlfriend's brothers or uncles. But not actual women. Rogan at 5'3" and 60 years of age with his HGH body is a mess also.
His old website, The Rogan Board, was scrubbed from the internet for a very good reason. He used to say some wild shit to ppl.
His old website where he wrote about being gay? Someone paste that long rant he did about denying his faggotry.
But the truth is, he is the guy that most white guys want to be.
I'm not convinced he is White. His pictures from his youth make him look arab. With plastic surgery, hair plugs, and roids he might pass for 'white' looking. But I would highly doubt that he actually Aryan. He's like Anthony in that he can pass to most people but not to everyone. Lots of jews and other arabs in show business pass for being White but are mixed race.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yeah it's obvious that it is. But not for him being a closet faggot. It's because he's resentful and self conscious of being a manlet dweeb around all the 6'4" UFC tough guys. So he, and Dana White, overcompensate by doing tons of roids and HGH and talking about their 'elk meat only' diets and 'eat what you kill'. Rogan boasts about killing wild boar to look 'alpha' then some 6'2" UFC champ casually says "yeah I'm a vegetarian".

Rogan used to brag about owning his own T1 line to his house to play Doom and Quake online. Because he was bragging to other extremely nerdy weirdo types. He was a nerd his entire life. Now he's surrounded by UFC fighters and Marines and SEALs and so he has to put on some tough guy image. Hence all the roids and shoe lifts. Imagine having to own your own ISP to get a better ping for games of Quake.

Not saying that Rogan isn't a queer. Because he is. But Dana White definitely is into women and has the same issues with roids and masculinity that Rogan does. It's about hating that you weren't a jock in college or high school and being surrounded by professional athletes. And desperately trying to get their respect.
A lot of these "muh empire" guys are all the same. Vince McMahon is the same. He's a weirdo pseudo faggot who gets off on degrading people, but once he comes into contact with someone he perceives as superior, he wants to be their buddy or "father figure". He got alpha'd by Shawn Michaels for fuck's sake.

The Rock's probably the same too.