• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If an O&A reunion happens Jim is absolutely not involved, right?

Forum Clout
This honestly reminds me of Guns N Roses, as much as I hate to admit it. Dudes who 30-40 years ago were in their prime: physically, musically, financially… and now.. just an old, wrinkly, collective joke. Slash, Izzy, and Duff didn’t look nor sound bad for such old guys, nor did whoever was drumming, but Anal Rose? Like a Somalian nigger trying to figure out his times tables in math.. atrocious. Clown ass, blown out voice sounding like South Park’s Mickey Mouse, and looking like bloated shit too. Then they disbanded again.

This is sadly O and A. These men cannot accept that they blew their millions/relevancy for idiotic reasons and they’re not entitled to another try. The only way people would truly consider paying anything for this is if all 3 were in the same room again somewhere physically, doing it together online regularly, which will never happen.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This honestly reminds me of Guns N Roses, as much as I hate to admit it. Dudes who 30-40 years ago were in their prime: physically, musically, financially… and now.. just an old, wrinkly, collective joke. Slash, Izzy, and Duff didn’t look nor sound bad for such old guys, nor did whoever was drumming, but Anal Rose? Like a Somalian nigger trying to figure out his times tables in math.. atrocious. Clown ass, blown out voice sounding like South Park’s Mickey Mouse, and looking like bloated shit too. Then they disbanded again.

This is sadly O and A. These men cannot accept that they blew their millions/relevancy for idiotic reasons and they’re not entitled to another try. The only way people would truly consider paying anything for this is if all 3 were in the same room again somewhere physically, doing it together online regularly, which will never happen.

You will apologize when it does.

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Forum Clout
Think back to all the times O&A were reunited after 2014. The multiple phone calls, the offering of CM to Opie….You have to think, even if it was in the back of his mind, Ant was thinking “But what about Jimmy?”

It adds an extra layer of complexity to the entire situation. Not only do O&A have their own problems but you introduce a third wheel which obviously complicates it all.

Now though? I don’t think Ant could give a fuck if Jim died. Opie was already soured on the worm for about 8 years now, and while an O&A reunion was likely during that time, it is even more likely considering you removed the fucking splint from the equation.

A reminder that Jim didn’t even visit Ant in the fucking hospital. Didn’t even tweet wishing him well. Would you invite that guy back to your reunion show? A show that started without him anyway?

Fuck Jim Norton.
Faggot

Forum Clout
You will apologize when it does.
Dude.. if it does, good for them.. but again, realistically, how much profit do you think these three in their late 50’s-60’s can make trying to rehash an old radio show in the hyper-woke times of 2023? How are you going to get all three of them together in the same room? Worm can barely comprehend how a software app update works, Pockfaced Ghoul can’t even afford to finish his SC house and is prob down to 300 subs maximum, and The Opioid Crisis is even alluding to having to sell his beach house.

I don’t really care either way. Their old stuff was gold but they’re finished. Let them do it and infight/burn out within a matter of months once they see there’s no golden carpet or 500th floor studio waiting for them.