• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ian Fidance’s Nortonian Stand Up Bit

Forum Clout
Yeah we don't need to share some cunt from (I believe) Algeria who hates men and shits on trannies because she considers them a form of a man on here. You actually take a look at that cunt's timeline? She's not on your side. The bit wasn't funny, but "degenerate" coming from people who listened to O&A is always really rich. You listen to a show that had people have sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral.

This Ian guy looks like every other Terry Richardson hipster from 2010. Is this the only way white guys know how to look? The bit sucks, it's just not funny, and it's creepy.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
he looks fucking weird

1714672886646.png

like a little person at a larger scale. must be his complete lack of a neck and ninja turtle torso

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Yeah we don't need to share some cunt from (I believe) Algeria who hates men and shits on trannies because she considers them a form of a man on here. You actually take a look at that cunt's timeline? She's not on your side. The bit wasn't funny, but "degenerate" coming from people who listened to O&A is always really rich. You listen to a show that had people have sex in St. Patrick's Cathedral.

This Ian guy looks like every other Terry Richardson hipster from 2010. Is this the only way white guys know how to look? The bit sucks, it's just not funny, and it's creepy.
"Oh you listened to O & A? That means you cosign everything they did and said and believe, child."

Obnoxious retard

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I had some podcast he was on going in the background the other day and someone said something about him having guys blow loads in his ass and he was like "I've never let a guy cum in my ass." It sounded like he was saying he's never had a load in his butt, but then he quietly said "they're women" and everyone missed it. He was saying he lets trannies blast ropes in him and somehow being even gayer about it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I had some podcast he was on going in the background the other day and someone said something about him having guys blow loads in his ass and he was like "I've never let a guy cum in my ass." It sounded like he was saying he's never had a load in his butt, but then he quietly said "they're women" and everyone missed it. He was saying he lets trannies blast ropes in him and somehow being even gayer about it.

Open minded or not, sometimes even I'm left speechless.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't even hate the guy but I think both him and Jordan Jensen are disgusting degenerate pieces of shit. They're both sober junkies and they still act like drug addicted fuckups. They're either wildly late or no-show for everything and then it's always "I slept through the alarm, I'm so sorry, I can't believe that happened again." Like, if you're sorry, stop doing it to everyone you fucking losers. You literally have nothing else to do. I get the feeling that they shouldn't be trusted and they'd probably completely fuck their friends over if it benefitted them. Ian had a podcast about being a faggot with Zac Amico and once he started his own podcast he'd show up to maybe every third episode of the one with Zac and not give him a heads up so he'd have to scramble to find a cohost.

They're also both so fake-neurotic. Like they are mentally ill basket cases but they both lean way into it. It doesn't make them seem interesting, it makes them seem like non-functioning retards. Jordan Jensen also constantly brings up that she fucked her stepbrother like that's just some quirky, fun thing. Also, every time either of them talk about how they used to be "carpenters" I hope they get hit by a car. You weren't carpenters. You were general laborers. Unskilled fuckheads.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
This guy's annoying as shit. He was on Are You Garbage the other day and I lasted about ten minutes.
I like the episodes without guests way more. Most first episodes with comics are boring. “So what was the garage refrigerator situation like?” Matt McCusker’s was hilarious though.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I don't even hate the guy but I think both him and Jordan Jensen are disgusting degenerate pieces of shit. They're both sober junkies and they still act like drug addicted fuckups. They're either wildly late or no-show for everything and then it's always "I slept through the alarm, I'm so sorry, I can't believe that happened again." Like, if you're sorry, stop doing it to everyone you fucking losers. You literally have nothing else to do. I get the feeling that they shouldn't be trusted and they'd probably completely fuck their friends over if it benefitted them. Ian had a podcast about being a faggot with Zac Amico and once he started his own podcast he'd show up to maybe every third episode of the one with Zac and not give him a heads up so he'd have to scramble to find a cohost.

They're also both so fake-neurotic. Like they are mentally ill basket cases but they both lean way into it. It doesn't make them seem interesting, it makes them seem like non-functioning retards. Jordan Jensen also constantly brings up that she fucked her stepbrother like that's just some quirky, fun thing. Also, every time either of them talk about how they used to be "carpenters" I hope they get hit by a car. You weren't carpenters. You were general laborers. Unskilled fuckheads.
Their podcast 100% won’t last. They’ll end up hating each other pretty soon when one of them becomes more successful than the other. It’ll probably be Jordan tbhwy since her standup is far superior to his and she’s decent on other people’s podcasts. I can see Ian becoming a jealous freak about her specifically. He genuinely makes my skin crawl with his fake positivity. I also get very angry whenever I hear Jordan talk about that Alan therapist all the comics go to. No one wants to hear about your therapy journey, cunt.