• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I WON

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I remember watching the video when they interviewed Pedro Pascal with Lady Di in studio and all of the Pedro stans being like why are they being so mean to that old lady? Also having a younger Pedro Pascal on was such a microcosm of how moderately relevant they were but never actually famous/mainstream.
They also had Tom Hiddleston on to promote the first Avengers and they franchised the interview so he was talking to Sam and Erock.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I've never heard the full segment of Jesse on OnA, what started that mini fight with him and Morton?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Jesse Ventura is an American hero. From Navy SEAL to fully patched mongol to pro wrestler to Hollywood actor to governor to presidential candidate, Jesse’s life and career is emblematic of the core values that this once great country was founded upon.

But the fact is Jesse didn’t win. He had to go through a long, drawn out legal battle with a widow because her dead deep state plant husband lied about him and refused to admit it. A guy who got murdered because he thought bringing a veteran with PTSD to a gun range was a good idea, by the way.

In another timeline, they would have had a conversation and sorted their issues out in 5 minutes. In another timeline, Jesse would have been applauded for gouging Norton’s eyes out.

But no, we live in a world where a disrespectful worm like Norton can run his dicklicker and not worry about getting stomped out by someone of higher stock. SAD

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
1722570398242.png

PFGTard

Forum Clout
Opie hates Anthony but you can tell he's hurt by the nasty things Ant said and I think they've both reached a point where this is the friendliest they will be to each other. However Opie hates Norton and doesn't give a shit if he ever reconciles with him
Remember that one time someone asked who he'd rather have dinner with, Jim or Ant, and Opie responded with something along the lines of "You have no idea how quick a choice that was"

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
If you dropped a billiard ball from the top of the world trade center it would hit the ground in 11.6 seconds, the towers were down in 10.