• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I WON

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
lol.png

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Opie hates Anthony but you can tell he's hurt by the nasty things Ant said and I think they've both reached a point where this is the friendliest they will be to each other. However Opie hates Norton and doesn't give a shit if he ever reconciles with him
Jim used to go the gym with Opie and they hung out a lot more than he ever did with Anth and then he wrote in one of his books that he was never friends with Opie. Worm.

Forum Clout
I always loved the crossover of comments when O&A had something go mainstream. They would be objectively funny observations about the guys on the show, but mostly how ugly and loud Norton is.

I remember watching the video when they interviewed Pedro Pascal with Lady Di in studio and all of the Pedro stans being like why are they being so mean to that old lady? Also having a younger Pedro Pascal on was such a microcosm of how moderately relevant they were but never actually famous/mainstream.

Forum Clout
I always loved the crossover of comments when O&A had something go mainstream. They would be objectively funny observations about the guys on the show, but mostly how ugly and loud Norton is.

I remember watching the video when they interviewed Pedro Pascal with Lady Di in studio and all of the Pedro stans being like why are they being so mean to that old lady? Also having a younger Pedro Pascal on was such a microcosm of how moderately relevant they were but never actually famous/mainstream.
Opie gets them on the way up, and the way down. :brothaman_sm:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Nice stuttering through a 40 year old reference, stupid. he was scared shitless. fuckkkkkkinggg rip raft hairdo

I’m deeply ashamed I used to side with Morton on this and thought he really showed that guy up.

Jesse Ventura was 100% right and displayed immense will power not to chokeslam that little aids gay rapist through the board.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout