• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I was going to make a thread about how there is literally no such thing as a funny female comedian

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Transvestigation basically made me distrust every celebrity "female" LMAO.
The only celebrity I’ve felt is a secret tranny is Rey…

IMG_1306.jpeg

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
The only celebrity I’ve felt is a secret tranny is Rey…

View attachment 209281
Well the "male gaze" is present...no doubt about it

I found a good boomer-ish pdf that sums up the con: https://cathyharrisinternational.co...he-Truth-About-the-Entertainment-Industry.pdf

I also remember from childhood being told by multiple imams: "One of the major signs of the end times approaching is women will be made to appear as men, and vice versa"...Then 2-3 decades later this transvestigation shit disclosing shit, nothing's by accident. I also always felt some kind of negative way about those cat-walk fashion models like Gisele Bundchen. I always knew they were "off" but blamed it on the fashion designers being gay, didn't realize it was a religious "inversion" ritual/middle finger to Allah.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Well the "male gaze" is present...no doubt about it

I found a good boomer-ish pdf that sums up the con: https://cathyharrisinternational.co...he-Truth-About-the-Entertainment-Industry.pdf

I also remember from childhood being told by multiple imams: "One of the major signs of the end times approaching is women will be made to appear as men, and vice versa"...Then 2-3 decades later this transvestigation shit disclosing shit, nothing's by accident. I also always felt some kind of negative way about those cat-walk fashion models like Gisele Bundchen. I always knew they were "off" but blamed it on the fashion designers being gay, didn't realize it was a religious "inversion" ritual/middle finger to Allah.

Who the fuck is Kelly Clarkston?