• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want to know what Jew was stupid enough to green light “Howard Stern: The Highschool Years”

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Is still wasting time with the XFL.

Vince has zero involvement with the XFL.

His WWE streaming service was a disaster and a major money loser that folded to NBC.

This is also not true. The WWE Network was projected to be a disaster at first, but they hit the million subs mark, and were able to make some money back, which was the only goal. They cut out the PPV industry, and WWE Network wasn't "folded" -- the brand and all the content was outright licensed for a billion. That's not a fold. It's an upgrade. He no longer has to handle the content delivery, coding the site, or anything other than delivering them a feed, really.

Vince is a true entrepreneur who should be venerated on this site, and should have 5 breakfast cereals listed in his honor. When you are an ambitious media man, you are going to have a few flops in a sea of victories. The guy has developed some of the most popular entertainers in the world multiple times. Without the psychotic, erratic, and "off" brand of nonsense he has created, there would be millions of people who would have loffed just a little bit less. Do you really want to rob us of loffter?

lowend73

Forum Clout
A
Vince has zero involvement with the XFL.

This is also not true. The WWE Network was projected to be a disaster at first, but they hit the million subs mark, and were able to make some money back, which was the only goal. They cut out the PPV industry, and WWE Network wasn't "folded" -- the brand and all the content was outright licensed for a billion. That's not a fold. It's an upgrade. He no longer has to handle the content delivery, coding the site, or anything other than delivering them a feed, really.

Vince is a true entrepreneur who should be venerated on this site, and should have 5 breakfast cereals listed in his honor. When you are an ambitious media man, you are going to have a few flops in a sea of victories. The guy has developed some of the most popular entertainers in the world multiple times. Without the psychotic, erratic, and "off" brand of nonsense he has created, there would be millions of people who would have loffed just a little bit less. Do you really want to rob us of loffter?
I respect what Vince has done, but he really likes the homoerotic stuff

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A

I respect what Vince has done, but he really likes the homoerotic stuff
I worked on the Brooke Hogans spin off reality show years ago and we had filmed Hulk and Paul Wight (big show) hanging out together in Miami and they were in a book store and Hogan saw some book and started making jokes about Vince being gay and hinted at him fucking a couple well known wrestlers in the ass and Paul was cracking up (he wasn’t with WWE at the time) and joined in with the Vince is gay talk. We obviously didn’t put it in the episode but it sounded like there was more to the story than just two guys joking.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I worked on the Brooke Hogans spin off reality show years ago and we had filmed Hulk and Paul Wight (big show) hanging out together in Miami and they were in a book store and Hogan saw some book and started making jokes about Vince being gay and hinted at him fucking a couple well known wrestlers in the ass and Paul was cracking up (he wasn’t with WWE at the time) and joined in with the Vince is gay talk. We obviously didn’t put it in the episode but it sounded like there was more to the story than just two guys joking.
Do you remember the wrestlers they named? Shawn Michaels and who else?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Do you remember the wrestlers they named? Shawn Michaels and who else?
I can’t remember, sounded like Hogan said Paul (triple H) but it was one of those shots where they were walking around and forgot they had mics on so the audio wasn’t the best. On one shoot hogan gave one of the camera guys one of his pills and they guy dropped like a rock and Hogan just laughed at him.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I can’t imagine him having any actual die hard fans anymore in 2023. He changed over the years to being being funny and outrageous to just a grumpy old man that barely leaves the house and crying about everything. I think his current target audience is middle aged left leaning women who think listening to stern makes them a “cool mom”.

What’s even funnier is he still thinks just as big as he was in 1998 yet nobody under 25 knows who he is. I saw a story recently where he got upset that NBA players at a Knicks game didn’t say hi to him and he blamed it on racism or something dumb. They ignored him because he hasn’t been a thing in probably their whole lives and thought he was some ugly old woman. He interviews the same 20 people over and over and believes he’s the worlds greatest interviewer because he’s surround by staff that kiss his ass.
Also, most players being in their 20s--30s, they are not watching him at all. Why? He has successfully distanced himself from what made him popular in the first place.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Or, If the NBA players recognized Howard maybe they wouldn’t want to shake his hand because he spent 20 years on air going NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OH LAWDY LAWD I GOT MES SUM WATEYMELON in blackface and acts like he NEVER did that. I can’t imagine why a bunch of niggers wouldn’t want to shake hands with a disingenuous jew who hates them.
Don’t shit on Gilbert.

Forum Clout
He never went to a mostly black school or lived in all black neighborhood. Roosevelt did have a mini influx of middle class black families that didn't become the majority until way after stern left. In private parts he said he was hassled by a gang of polish kids in high school and the neighborhood had become diverse as all the white libs had started to move out. This morph into hooo hooo the jigaboos were assaulting me in study hall robin hoo hoo Roosevelt was watts or Camden...robin.....hoo hooo.
His family was upper middle class. He went to Boston University paid by his dad . He had no working class struggle no conflicts with the crips or any adversity whatsoever. He's a boring fraud...always has been

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
He never went to a mostly black school or lived in all black neighborhood. Roosevelt did have a mini influx of middle class black families that didn't become the majority until way after stern left. In private parts he said he was hassled by a gang of polish kids in high school and the neighborhood had become diverse as all the white libs had started to move out. This morph into hooo hooo the jigaboos were assaulting me in study hall robin hoo hoo Roosevelt was watts or Camden...robin.....hoo hooo.
His family was upper middle class. He went to Boston University paid by his dad . He had no working class struggle no conflicts with the crips or any adversity whatsoever. He's a boring fraud...always has been
Ben "Nepotism' Stern

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
My dad never gave me anything except a college education, an allowance, and a car hoo hoo.
And his father was pretty well established in radio. So Howard was doing stuff like cutting bits and doing on air material as a kid. The infamous "I told you not to be stupid, you moron" tape, was from when Howard was a nine-year-old. Surprise, surprise....a kid whose father lets him cut bits on radio as a child....grows up to work in radio.

Also Stern's parents definitely supplemented his income at the first few radio stations he worked at. Someone found his salary when he was 'Hop-along-Howie' and it was not enough for him and his wife to really live on comfortably. But he took the gig to get a start in radio knowing that the finances didn't really matter.

Think about how many guys on O&A or comics were working normal jobs before actually getting full time show business gigs. Norton worked in a factory and lived with his parents until he was mid 30s. Florentine lived in a dump with roommates until Crank Yankers. Burr talked about sleeping on a foldout couch for years until getting enough to buy a bed. Artie was a longshoreman and cab driver.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
And his father was pretty well established in radio. So Howard was doing stuff like cutting bits and doing on air material as a kid. The infamous "I told you not to be stupid, you moron" tape, was from when Howard was a nine-year-old. Surprise, surprise....a kid whose father lets him cut bits on radio as a child....grows up to work in radio.

Also Stern's parents definitely supplemented his income at the first few radio stations he worked at. Someone found his salary when he was 'Hop-along-Howie' and it was not enough for him and his wife to really live on comfortably. But he took the gig to get a start in radio knowing that the finances didn't really matter.

Think about how many guys on O&A or comics were working normal jobs before actually getting full time show business gigs. Norton worked in a factory and lived with his parents until he was mid 30s. Florentine lived in a dump with roommates until Crank Yankers. Burr talked about sleeping on a foldout couch for years until getting enough to buy a bed. Artie was a longshoreman and cab driver.
I didn’t know his dad was in radio. It’s funny that he used to break Fitzsimmon’s balls about his dad working in radio then.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1690244170847.png

Nice superfluous commas, stupid. Looks like some shit Pat would write