• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want to know what Jew was stupid enough to green light “Howard Stern: The Highschool Years”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
64FA5F2E-042A-4339-AB98-A483E2716D45.jpeg

And I want to thank whatever Jew decided to stop this from happening.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
that reminds me, I was actually in the middle of watching the private parts movie last week when I received a phone call informing me that dad was in hospital after suffering a heart attack. watching that movie was a more unpleasant experience than him almost dying
Who told him what you were watching and triggered the coronary? Glad he’s okay, brother.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought his HS years was alot of bullshit.

Glad it got shelved.

However, I have an idea;

An Anthony Cumia movie about him growing up.
He couldn’t get his stories straight, one minute he’s a big loser that couldn’t get laid but then he also banged lots of girls in high school. It’s funny how he’s claimed he has had all these major offers for movies, tv, etc.and meetings since Private Parts and all he’s done outside of radio was a judge on a talent show and a “book” that only had 10 pages of new material.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Love Howard, Loved the PPVs, loved Private Parts.
However, despite his apparent worth to Sirius, he has a stunningly unimpressive resume. I actually would have liked to see the High School Years just to plump up what is otherwise a very narrow and spotty media career.

View attachment 123484
It’s 2023 and if he has an actor on his show he will compare whatever the actor has done to being just like his one movie performance over 25 years ago where he played himself.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
However, despite his apparent worth to Sirius, he has a stunningly unimpressive resume. I actually would have liked to see the High School Years just to plump up what is otherwise a very narrow and spotty media career.

View attachment 123484

Looks like Weird Al Yankmydick.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Howard's big claims for 'King of all Media' moniker are that he had the biggest radio show of all time, his own movie, television shows, production company, and ran for governor, and of course that EVERYONE ripped him off.

But his radio show would get beaten in most major markets by O&A or some local show. He was beaten to satellite by O&A. He broadcasted only a few days a week on Sirius and took huge vacations. So badly that he actually still has less satellite hours on air than O&A.....a show that has been dead since 2014. Howard's big move to satellite was heard by no one and his fanbase is gone now. He is ending his radio career with a whimper. Howard's people are also morons in that when his fans make compilations of his show on Youtube they are all taken down by Sirius almost instantly.

His television shows are dead. He lost the Howard TV gig and E! Show and hasn't replaced them. Son of the Beach? Did anyone care about that show for one second? His movie? Does not hold up at all for Stern fans or radio fans in general because of how many lies are in it. Also hilarious in that the rumor overwhelmingly was that Howard had sex with an actress on the film and his wife caught him. Despite the entire plot of the movie being how he loves his wife because she influenced his career so much (which cost him huge in the divorce). Big Pussy from The Sopranos was being interviewed by Howard and he blurted out during the interview "Theresa Lynn told me you banged her on set" and you hear Jackie literally scream in the background. Howard should have dumped that moment but was so caught off guard he just froze and it made the air.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Howard's big claims for 'King of all Media' moniker are that he had the biggest radio show of all time, his own movie, television shows, production company, and ran for governor, and of course that EVERYONE ripped him off.

But his radio show would get beaten in most major markets by O&A or some local show. He was beaten to satellite by O&A. He broadcasted only a few days a week on Sirius and took huge vacations. So badly that he actually still has less satellite hours on air than O&A.....a show that has been dead since 2014. Howard's big move to satellite was heard by no one and his fanbase is gone now. He is ending his radio career with a whimper. Howard's people are also morons in that when his fans make compilations of his show on Youtube they are all taken down by Sirius almost instantly.

His television shows are dead. He lost the Howard TV gig and E! Show and hasn't replaced them. Son of the Beach? Did anyone care about that show for one second? His movie? Does not hold up at all for Stern fans or radio fans in general because of how many lies are in it. Also hilarious in that the rumor overwhelmingly was that Howard had sex with an actress on the film and his wife caught him. Despite the entire plot of the movie being how he loves his wife because she influenced his career so much (which cost him huge in the divorce). Big Pussy from The Sopranos was being interviewed by Howard and he blurted out during the interview "Theresa Lynn told me you banged her on set" and you hear Jackie literally scream in the background. Howard should have dumped that moment but was so caught off guard he just froze and it made the air.
I can’t imagine him having any actual die hard fans anymore in 2023. He changed over the years to being being funny and outrageous to just a grumpy old man that barely leaves the house and crying about everything. I think his current target audience is middle aged left leaning women who think listening to stern makes them a “cool mom”.

What’s even funnier is he still thinks just as big as he was in 1998 yet nobody under 25 knows who he is. I saw a story recently where he got upset that NBA players at a Knicks game didn’t say hi to him and he blamed it on racism or something dumb. They ignored him because he hasn’t been a thing in probably their whole lives and thought he was some ugly old woman. He interviews the same 20 people over and over and believes he’s the worlds greatest interviewer because he’s surround by staff that kiss his ass.