• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Think I Know I Real Reason Why Anthony Cares About This Crime...

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6129.jpeg
IMG_6128.jpeg

Ugh I really hate knowing Anthony is sexually attracted to this poor girl.

He’s not pissed she was killed, he’s pissed a girl he finds “hot” is dead

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The Democrats have failed on the border more than any other issue. They think persecuting illegal immigrants is “racist” and they falsely assume every spanish person loves illegal immigration. Obviously not true because they view them as criminals who give spanish people a bad name. Democrats think the less they do on immigration the more Spanish votes they win and it couldn’t be less true.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yeah wow he's way out of pocket being outraged about this and also people waltzing into the country with no repercussions geez can you believe this guy

Lol, Shut up nigga. Suddenly everyone is a border patrol agent.

"Any politician who isn't in favor of a complete shutdown of our border should be tried for reason"

Who even believes something that insane? Lol, It's akin to saying "People who like pineapple on pizza should be in jail!!!"