I saw a Mustang Bullit today AMA

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
"everything I own has prestige"

IMG_6775.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He is counting Ade's Mustangs in this quota.
Except for when she crashes it, then its noting to do with him.
He does count hers but that still doesnt add up when he claims 3,4,and 5. He thinks that makes him an expert but we have records of him not even being able to trouble shoot a headlight that solved by just changing it. He had to ask the mustang forum

1716568692295.png
1716568709783.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
“Own Limited editions”

What a fucking rube - they do “limited editions” pretty much every year to get dumb rubes like him to pay more because its “special”

He really believes his daily driver that has been dealing with Wisconsin winters for over a decade and is close to 200k miles with multiple accidents is actually valuable. This retard doesn’t understand the phrase “depreciating asset”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
He does count hers but that still doesnt add up when he claims 3,4,and 5. He thinks that makes him an expert but we have records of him not even being able to trouble shoot a headlight that solved by just changing it. He had to ask the mustang forum

View attachment 201207View attachment 201208

So he was 30 years old at this point
140 IQ
Has owned mustangs for 7 years apparently
no idea how the Mustang electrical system works <for last true car guy exclusively into v8 manual mustangs, child>
no idea how dual filament bulbs work or basic fundamental electrical systems - so likely never changed a bulb, or if did, paid zero attention to materials/process/layout etc.

"The last thing I want to do is chase down a wiring gremlin" The line given by a someone who hasn't a clue what they are doing but wants to sound like they are competent.

My webcam stopped working. It was ok, now it isnt. Anyone got any bright ideas before I start debugging the source code of the driver?
update: I rebooted my pc and it works again.

I like that pat is too obstinate to ever delete his posts, when all placed together it highlights what a true simpleton he really is.

I've probably said it a hundred times here but 4.6 Mustangs will never be desirable. They are only sought after by faggots like Pat because you can buy a fun V8 car for cheap with the illusion that it's a special car. The Bullitt package was designed for rubes who wanted to pay for an extra 15hp over a regular Mustang GT. Susan is as worthless as Pat.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
"I, Not Ford, as a person who has bought their car used and netted them zero profit, decides what a Mustang is!"

I would love to see this faggot get confronted by an actual gear head and humiliated by how little he actually knows about engines.

I've probably said it a hundred times here but 4.6 Mustangs will never be desirable. They are only sought after by faggots like Pat because you can buy a fun V8 car for cheap with the illusion that it's a special car. The Bullitt package was designed for rubes who wanted to pay for an extra 15hp over a regular Mustang GT. Susan is as worthless as Pat.
and doesn't it still have less HP than the Cobra?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

Look at this gay piece of shit. This is probably the lowest mileage one around now and hasn't been in 18 accidents.
Let's check back in a week and see what final bid is
Does it have custom seats installed by renowned leather tanner Thomas Tomlinson because the originals were stretched out by a big fat guy? How about a cheap aftermarket phone connector?

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Does it have custom seats installed by renowned leather tanner Thomas Tomlinson because the originals were stretched out by a big fat guy? How about a cheap aftermarket phone connector?
We got vinyl with hand stitched meh-hee-cano skulls by raven and a tape deck plugin with a bluetooth logo on it. Take it or leave it, ese.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
"I, Not Ford, as a person who has bought their car used and netted them zero profit, decides what a Mustang is!"

I would love to see this faggot get confronted by an actual gear head and humiliated by how little he actually knows about engines.

and doesn't it still have less HP than the Cobra?

The easiest way to make him cope and seethe would be to point out his grill isn't original and spoils the whole package.
"is that a california grill? damn, what a shame..."