• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I put on a random O&A from 2010.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Oh Literal Army!

caption-9-1.gif

(but sherioushly, folksch, it's ain't a joke for shum) :rnugida:

I WAS BLOCKED

YOU KNOW HOW TO BALL, I KNOW ARISTOTL.
Forum Clout
Because you faggots go non-stop on this "actually Ant was the real issue all along!" shit the way you do any other gay fad bit. Where were you guys the past 10 years? Yeah I'm sure everyone except 4 terminally online truckers were just blind to Opie's genius.
Just admit Ant is the most reactive to trolling and the funniest to fuck with, that's it. Trying to frame it as sticking up for niggers or 13-year-olds is KiwiFag cognitive dissonance. Stop trying to clinically recontextualize decades of radio just because he's the grossest in real life.

It's monumentally gay to defend boring ass lazy nothingburger comedy vacuum Opie or neurotic ripoff artist AIDS-ridden mess Norton just because Ant is a brainbroken drunk liar coward pedophile.

I mean that show stunk and everybody agreed the entire staff checked out years ago. OnA was a corpse for years.
this is where you are wrong

brother joe is the most fun to fuck with. the peoples court is the best moment of my life. and ive fucked a hot bitch too.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
How did he even get caught? Did Roland snitch him out like a fucking loser?
Roland had complained to HR a bunch of times before. And Opie was getting paid millions. And on top of that Sirius executives were all Stern people and big ugly kikes. Any chance to fire someone from the O&A camp, especially Opie himself, would never be passed up by the douches from the Mel Cardstand camp.

Artie literally fought employees and was violent and harassed and wished death on people over and over again. And was bringing his heroin dealer into the building and snorting up in the stairwells for years before Howard finally had him fired.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
such a good time

this faggot - "i dont wanna bring up reddit"

If it's possible for a gay faggot online forum to have a "golden era," that was it.

Roland had complained to HR a bunch of times before. And Opie was getting paid millions. And on top of that Sirius executives were all Stern people and big ugly kikes. Any chance to fire someone from the O&A camp, especially Opie himself, would never be passed up by the douches from the Mel Cardstand camp.

Same shit as Ant. They were just looking for a reason and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
You could probably evenly distribute the OnA show death amongst the talent, staff, and management. Everyone was not trying at best and self-sabotaging at worst for years.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
Oh you mean the fucking with a fat retard sci if author for 6 years shit isn’t the height of comedy?

Fatrick deserves everything he's gotten but gets pretty stale as far as the site's "center attraction" is concerned.
Hotdog Joe was such a great cow in the way he never failed to top his retardation each time for like 3 years. I guess he is a true musician after all, since his self-embarrassment is almost rhythmic.

cachorro

Forum Clout
Fatrick deserves everything he's gotten but gets pretty stale as far as the site's "center attraction" is concerned.
Hotdog Joe was such a great cow in the way he never failed to top his retardation each time for like 3 years. I guess he is a true musician after all, since his self-embarrassment is almost rhythmic.
“I’m Anthony’s brother. Does anyone have anything they wanna say to me?”

Joe started making a bit of a resurgence in the later part of last year, I’m holding on to hope we see a breakthrough comeback in the coming months.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Frankenstein raising his monster with electricity only for it to go off about the F/Ns
Gonna be completely honest witcha... F/Ns in society, government, positions of power (Mayors, Governors, City Council, Police Chiefs, etc.) in black/white guilt cuck run cities are a disaster each and every time. Lotta fawwkin prahhblums over dere, tbchwy, bruthaman.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
Gonna be completely honest witcha... F/Ns in society, government, positions of power (Mayors, Governors, City Council, Police Chiefs, etc.) in black/white guilt cuck run cities are a disaster each and every time. Lotta fawwkin prahhblums over dere, tbchwy, bruthaman.

"The only thing wrong with Ant's stance on niggers is failing to recognize that he is one." - some faggot here

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
I was quite astonished when I first pursued and perused this forum that there's way more posts/interactions with Fatrickike threads than O&A on a fawwkin Owen Forum!

However, I get it. The slimy fucking weirdo fat alien faced faggotster is hyper sensitive and non stop reacts, feeding the fire like a moth to a flame.

I guess I just found it much more entertaining back on r/ona when Bovine Joe would walk cow-eyed, slack jawed first into another Scooby Doo style buffoonery ridden mad fuckery for our conjoined mega lulz nearly weekly for awhile there! Miss that shit. Didn't participate in any of it, but I chuckled along with everyone else.

Too bad none of the reddit Owen A artists followed over to here and continued to provide their excellent artistic hilarities.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Artie literally fought employees and was violent and harassed and wished death on people over and over again. And was bringing his heroin dealer into the building and snorting up in the stairwells for years before Howard finally had him fired.
Artie assaulted both Teddy and Sal. He also threw a cd at High Pitch Mike but he missed. “GO GO GO!” screamed Robin then Howard goes, “what happened?” Artie telling him to fuck off and he knew what he provokes was one of the more honest moments I’ve ever heard on radio.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Artie assaulted both Teddy and Sal. He also threw a cd at High Pitch Mike but he missed. “GO GO GO!” screamed Robin then Howard goes, “what happened?” Artie telling him to fuck off and he knew what he provokes was one of the more honest moments I’ve ever heard on radio.
Almost all the Artie shit still holds up. Both the Artie and Jackie stuff is what 99% of old school Stern fans still listen back to. Without both Jackie and Artie there'd be no $500M ponzie scheme payouts. Stern would've still became a notable "shock jock," of course, but he would've only been as big as O&A got at their height of success. Maybe a bit bigger, but definitely not fucking $500M big. Not without Jackie/Artie years.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Almost all the Artie shit still holds up. Both the Artie and Jackie stuff is what 99% of old school Stern fans still listen back to. Without both Jackie and Artie there'd be no $500M ponzie scheme payouts. Stern would've still became a notable "shock jock," of course, but he would've only been as big as O&A got at their height of success. Maybe a bit bigger, but definitely not fucking $500M big. Not without Jackie/Artie years.
I like the Artie years more than the Jackie years but a lot of that has to do with what was available to me and being able to find it since he fucking deleted everything off YouTube constantly. I’ll listen to later stuff to put me to sleep and it’s just uninspired and awful. Eric the Actor was the only funny person on that show after Artie left.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
I like the Artie years more than the Jackie years but a lot of that has to do with what was available to me and being able to find it since he fucking deleted everything off YouTube constantly. I’ll listen to later stuff to put me to sleep and it’s just uninspired and awful. Eric the Actor was the only funny person on that show after Artie left.
Same. Artie > Jackie. However, the Jackie ball busting (especially during Billy West era) is timeless comedy!

Meh, I detest ETM. The only time I ever chuckled was, of course, when they chided his blotchy appearances on cam. And the video of him driving around the electric kid car into the parking garage. Otherwise, all the rest of it was scripted horse shit. Once I know something is back office scripted garbage I tap out immediately. Excise it from my put me to sleep playlist.

I know everyone hates Bort Hatley, but the Brent/Katelyn omnibus is a stunning listen for total piece of shit degeneracy! It's not funny in the traditional sense, but it's a deep, dark dive into egregious degenerate behavior and worth the listen if you're taking a much needed break from indulging in the Artie years for the ten thousandth time in a row. It's from 2018/2019 era just prior to the COVID Stern complete faggotry. The only thing listenable from late Stern, in my opinion.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Same. Artie > Jackie. However, the Jackie ball busting (especially during Billy West era) is timeless comedy!

Meh, I detest ETM. The only time I ever chuckled was, of course, when they chided his blotchy appearances on cam. And the video of him driving around the electric kid car into the parking garage. Otherwise, all the rest of it was scripted horse shit. Once I know something is back office scripted garbage I tap out immediately. Excise it from my put me to sleep playlist.

I know everyone hates Bort Hatley, but the Brent/Katelyn omnibus is a stunning listen for total piece of shit degeneracy! It's not funny in the traditional sense, but it's a deep, dark dive into egregious degenerate behavior and worth the listen if you're taking a much needed break from indulging in the Artie years for the ten thousandth time in a row. It's from 2018/2019 era just prior to the COVID Stern complete faggotry. The only thing listenable from late Stern, in my opinion.
Some of the stuff like the Bunny Ranch credit card and calling Johnny saying, “his name is (whatever), find him, you know what to do” was orchestrated by Johnny of course but I think the rest was genuine. He was a spaz who genuinely despised Steve and Fred. Is Brent the same guy from Bubba’s show? Here’s him arguing about who invented tasing someone in the balls ON THE RADIO with a confused Bob Levy:

I know him and his busted wife started an OnlyFans but just because I used to lurk the Stern sub back before Reddit got completely awful. That’s all I know though besides him and Artie leaving Bubba’s wedding to go watch a football game at a bar across the street.