• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean I like Drew Barrymore, but what's she doing?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I haven't seen either since high school probably but I'm almost certain that both of them could still get me. The second one is hilarious because of Del Preston. And Tia Carrera is a babe. Shwing! She was one of the very first loves of my life. Her and Priscilla Presley in The Naked Gun for some reason.
You know what? Now that I think about it, the rest of that scene is funny. They're at the radio station to talk to Handsome Dan, and then the handsome guy who played Jefferson D'Arcy comes out of the studio and they assume he's Handsome Dan, but he's Mr. Scream and little bug-eyed Harry Shearer turns out to be Handsome Dan.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
JK I don't like her at all

Nice 50+ year old woman simulating oral on a magazine cover

View attachment 215852
Tom Green dodged a bullet, if I'm remembering correctly and he married her. I don't know it coulda been some other washed up hollywood child actress
No one really talks about the adults (read: Jews) in her life when she was like 9-10 who were plying her with cocaine, weed. and alcohol. I think she went to rehab before she was a teenager and no one was really looking at the adults around her- it was Drew Barrymore who was the train wreck at 12, not the adult Jews.

I'll always respect her for coming out of that Hollywood jewcible and being somewhat normal and functioning.

Last edited:

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
No one really talks about the adults (read: Jews) in her life when she was like 9-10 who were plying her with cocaine, weed. and alcohol. I think she went to rehab before she was a teenager and no one was really looking at the adults around her- it was Drew Barrymore who was the train wreck at 12, not the adult Jews.

I'll always respect her for coming out of that Hollywood jewcible and being somewhat normal and functioning.
I dont care to look into the Barrymore's early life, but she has the Ashkenazi ears

DrewBarrymore-2019.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I checked out her wikipedia since I haven't seen her in anything since True Lies and wondered if she just retired after that but she's been in so much shit, none of which I've ever heard of.
I assumed she did the old marry a rich jew producer trick

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I checked out her wikipedia since I haven't seen her in anything since True Lies and wondered if she just retired after that but she's been in so much shit, none of which I've ever heard of.
She got that unfortunate moon face that some Asian women get in middle-age. The drop-off between her Wayne's World/True Lies heyday and a few years later is dramatic

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I remember hearing all kinds of stories how she would be at Hollywood parties with all these adults and she was 9-10 and drinking booze / having her mom give her drinks and nobody thought it was odd or said “hey, shouldn’t that kid not be drinking?”

Honestly, it’s a miracle she’s still alive.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think she does a lot of voice over work for kids shows which is good money that doesn’t take a lot of time (knock it out in a couple days compared to weeks on set, etc)