• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean.. 4k a month to F/N post isn’t too bad

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Raking in almost $2 per tweet. This is the social media influencer equivalent of fruit stand busking.

omCxooo.png

Last edited:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Also, how the fuck does he still have a mortgage?

Not only that but a brand new mortgage, so he's at the very beginning of his amortization schedule, so almost nothing is actually going into paying down principal.

He had a mortgage at the old place too, so when he finally sold at a loss, he had to pay off the balance of that. I'm thinking he simply didn't have the cash to pay for the new place outright, or he knows he's old and doesn't have 30 years in him, so why not keep the liquidity and not give a fuck when you die and the bank forecloses.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I remember about 10 years ago this stupid annoying bitch I knew IRL started bragging how she was getting paid to Tweet. I've fucking hated the concept ever since. I really hope Patrick was too stubborn or stupid to get in on this type of thing. It would tickle the fawk out of my ribs to know he wasn't getting any money from his rampant tweeting.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I remember about 10 years ago this stupid annoying bitch I knew IRL started bragging how she was getting paid to Tweet. I've fucking hated the concept ever since. I really hope Patrick was too stubborn or stupid to get in on this type of thing. It would tickle the fawk out of my ribs to know he wasn't getting any money from his rampant tweeting.
Pat won’t his grift is Elon hate

BenDovid

Forum Clout

He's trying to say that instead of going out of pocket $500,000 for a house outright, put 100K down at 5.5%ish and now you can take that $400,000 and invest it to make more than the 5.5% interest. He's not wrong, you just have to actually do it from start to finish. It's not like you're paying 5.5% every payment, it doesn't work that way. Over your entire term? Sure. But he didn't do that, and now has another mortgage which he'll hold until he's dead, which is likely the REAL reason he has a mortgage. Why buy a house and go cash poor when you can get a 30yr, knowing you'll be dead in 15?

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
He's trying to say that instead of going out of pocket $500,000 for a house outright, put 100K down at 5.5%ish and now you can take that $400,000 and invest it to make more than the 5.5% interest. He's not wrong, you just have to actually do it from start to finish. It's not like you're paying 5.5% every payment, it doesn't work that way. Over your entire term? Sure. But he didn't do that, and now has another mortgage which he'll hold until he's dead, which is likely the REAL reason he has a mortgage. Why buy a house and go cash poor when you can get a 30yr, knowing you'll be dead in 15?

Retards don't know what amortization is. He'll die before he cashes in on any investments anyway.

1719097626529.png

Forum Clout
I could read a whole book of posts like this. You really have a way with words when it comes to bashing tranpa
Like I always say, tweeting is gayer then 99 guys blowing 100 guys, and Nana is the guy sucking two cocks in that scenario. To actually gloat about tweeting is faggotized beyond the ability of adjectives to describe it accurately. If only he could leave his oily, withered body, and look down at himself sitting there tittering and hooting at his retarded phone, perhaps he'd be faggot-shamed into stopping, but probably not. We'll just have to wait for his imminent death instead.

Forum Clout
I want him bitching on one of his gay alts again
Back in the day, a good friend of mine was fucking a girl who'd flip out and tell anyone within earshot that she was "done" after any transgression, real or otherwise. Then, a few hours later, she'd be making him dinner and fucking him again. Nana is that girl, and Twitter is the boyfriend. I sincerely believe that if he ever permanently lost the ability to tweet, he'd be dead within five or six weeks.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I agree. There's nothing funnier than Nana screeching "I'm DONE!" after a tweeting ban. Without tweeting, he will wither and die.
Time to strike is now brothermen; I would love to see him beg Missy to use her account to tweet his faggy shit. Once he’s banned he can make alts, but won’t profit of them