• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know everybody here hates the "dabbleverse"

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
The Tards on Deck (hopefully you have not skipped the Donkey Lips threads) pick on Steel Toe way better than WATP, since they crack jokes while playing Steel Toe videos instead of pausing them to summarize the dumb shit Aaron said and actnlike they said anything new. Case in point:

yeah WATP sucks my fucking cock, these guys are the only ones that interested me in it.

G

Tell me, Nana, his faggot tubby fuck ball-washers, and irrelevant subhuman roaches like “JEWLI” ………If the Opster is so irrelevant, why do you want HIM to come to YOU? Either..

1. They thought the Opster would be so stupid as to fall into their trap…get the Opster on THEIR stream and hang up on him. Do they think he was born YESTERDAY? The Opsters been doing this for almost 40 fawkin years. Sniff. He was the KING of the awkward interview, silent game, hanging up on people…which is strange, because all these ballwashing faggots tell me the Opster could only go to the phones…Yet they forgot the MAGIC the Destroyer made out of that trait. You know who wasn’t doing anything of those things? The man they worship, sniveling cowardly faggot Anthony who always played “good cop”…and not FOR DUH BIT. But because he was a manchild PUSSY DWOPE who couldn’t hang.

2. They’re DESPERATE for the bump the Opster being on their stream would bring them. Just like how Nana came CRAWLING to the Opsters feet begging him to come to the “””compound””” and bail him out. Ungrateful ASSES who can’t even appreciate, let alone understand, that the Opster is the reason they’re not out on the street sucking cock for peanuts.

These dummies…..these fucking DWOPES. Misunderestimate the Opster to a severe degree. While he sits on the beach sipping grape IPAs and waiting for tug on his fishing line, the sad, sad “””dabbleverse””” faggots, including Nana, flounder and lash out for daddies attention and help. But as the Opster would say…he wishes em nothing but the best.
At one point I fell for the crap Antwan and all his henchies were hocking about the brotherman. Although I cant listen to opies podcast, He was definetly right about everything.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Shuli: part of the “Hack Pack” as Artie dubbed them and only has a tiny bit of relevance because he agreed to work on the Stern news team for peanuts since he was such a fanboy. One of the most disliked people on the show ever and currently owes 80% of his income to Stuttering John despite most likely having never met the guy. He’s been doing stand up for 40 years and never even released a cd. At least it’s funny when Artie goofs on John but he’d never devote a whole show to it. “Shuli Podcast Network.” Fucking loser.
It’s even more pathetic when you find out he’s just sending himself superchats to boost his numbers. They all do that but ((Shuli)) has dedicated his life to shitting on someone whose was objectively more successful than him, even if Stuttering John is a faggot too. No casual stern listener remembers ((Shuli))but they remember John.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It’s even more pathetic when you find out he’s just sending himself superchats to boost his numbers. They all do that but ((Shuli)) has dedicated his life to shitting on someone whose was objectively more successful than him, even if Stuttering John is a faggot too. No casual stern listener remembers ((Shuli))but they remember John.
John is really only broke because he got divorced when he lived in Calabasas (absurdly expensive area in CA). His wife spent way too much money over the years then left him. Shuli was a regular caller who ended up working in the news room because he would basically do it for free. Artie calls them the “Hack Pack” and they flip out because Shuli has been paying “his dues” for years. The whole saga is 2.5 hours long but the below fight is a pretty good summation of it. Here’s some world class Shuli whining:

And so when they’d go on the road with Richard and or Sal, the draw was really those two because people cared about them. Then Shuli would have to do a whole set but without them he would be selling 20 tickets. So here is Shuli and Levy trying to rip off Richard and the ensuing argument.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
I gotta try and find the timestamp because it's long as shit, but if you're even halfway interested the entire show is decent background noise, they bait him into giving pretty much every detail.

Take everything Aaron says with a grain of salt though. He's bragging about his sexual prowess in that clip but his own wife April said he doesn't know how to make a woman cum.