• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have been wearing my Artie & Anthony t shirt all morning and not a single person has said anything about it

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
They probably paid someone $10 to do it in MS Paint. I’ve only worn it like 2 or 3 times because as someone pointed out it looks like an Alcoholics Anonymous logo.
One of the fonts used is a system font called Algeroy and it’s the same typeface that Patron uses.

What I’m trying to say is Anthony Cumia is a pedophile faggot.

IMG_9618.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I wonder why the Opester doesn't sell O and A shirts on his site's store? I would have to buy one
You don’t want a knock off Yeti with a Pat Duffy logo on it?
I thought my encyclopedia dramatica hoodie was embarrassing
Dude, yours is way worse hahah. I think at least mine has some sort of ironic value built in. I knew the show wasn’t going to last so I bought it for da goof. Right? Maybe, I don’t know.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I heard that the rumor is the Carl Ruiz estate is in the process of suing the Opester.
It is a bit curious he's selling mainly Ruiz branded stuff and Pat Duffy (why?) stuff and literally no Opie and Anthony shit. Also shirts with catchphrases I don't get and I go pretty fawkin' deep with the Opester.

Didn't he used to have Droppin' hammers and brothaman shirts? I would drop a few shekels on a brothaman shirt for the fawkin' bit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It is a bit curious he's selling mainly Ruiz branded stuff and Pat Duffy (why?) stuff and literally no Opie and Anthony shit. Also shirts with catchphrases I don't get and I go pretty fawkin' deep with the Opester.

Didn't he used to have Droppin' hammers and brothaman shirts? I would drop a few shekels on a brothaman shirt for the fawkin' bit
I’m assuming that he doesn’t own the OnA branding. I don’t really know. Just know that Opie is always 300 miles ahead of the fawkin haters.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout

I would get a wow shirt