• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate to be the heel…but Danny was right.

Forum Clout
Old and tired is correct, but moreover it's just confirmation to me that you're a casual, after the fact fan. I can see how it's easy to hate me if all you know is YouTube. I rarely find "new" bits, and everything that pops up in my feed is usually the same three YouTube accounts. So out of 9 years of 5 hour shows every day, you're being shown curated clips, shaping what somebody would think the show was if they weren't a daily listener. It's like Anthony and Fox News. Since all they show him is black crime, he thinks that's all that exists. Is he going to look for regular everyday black people to see it's not really like that? Of course not. It's way more fun to accept what is being shoveled on your plate for you.

I vividly remember an aftershow where some caller had the same gripe. Danny sucks, I hate Danny, and the simple question posed was "why?" and the guy couldn't come up with anything. He wasn't even sure why. He was just told to, because he read it somewhere that Danny sucks and people hate Danny. Just like 90% of you here. Why do you hate Danny? Guitar Hero. Patrice. Jewish. Considering the people associated with this cursed show, if that's seriously the best you have, I didn't do that bad at all.
yikes! or should I say kikes! Imagine all the times you got made fun of by opie anthony and jimmy in tiny little much like your height moments in between memorable bits? Because There is a shitload.