• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate seeing that other thread title. I hate BenDovid and don't appreciate he slums it here with us sharing stories and battling everybody.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
1695179984546.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He’s like a little rat who scurries around in the corners of this place waiting for any morsels to pounce on. And by morsels I mean anything that flatters his ego or allows him to feel superior to people by sharing his inside knowledge from being on the show.

Just not a likeable fella overall. Heard he has to use a little booster ladder to piss like a man too. Very unfortunate.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
You can tell this place has its origins in reddit because anytime something garners 1% of approval or positive attention everyone here dogpiles on it like its biggest fan.

Kike: "Ant's a fag"
You niggers: "HEY THIS DANNY GUY AIN'T SO BAD!"

Rape and kill everyone who's even touched OnA except Dennis Falcone.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Dan is a disrespectful midget who can’t hold down a job. Do you really think that if he had a good job he wouldn’t be rubbing it in everyone’s face? He also smokes cigarette butts from public ashtrays.

I MADE $64,000 ONE YEAR AT XM, SHITHEAD.
THAT'S LIKE $28,860,000 WITH INFLATION, ASSHOLE

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Lmao you faggots can't go ONE fucking day without worshipping me.
You can't go one day without being a squatty little bald jew, pretending to be important while posting here for 18 hours a day "playing games with the boys, seeing what's up."

You're a 40 year old little mutant, with a dead dad, no children, no gainful employment, and no one will ever love you.