• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I find it interesting that Ari Shaffir still hangs out with all of the NYC comics despite being an open pedophile

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
It's just as much of a forced, desperate and unfunny move of 55 year old Doug Stanhope to pee on him during this whatever this was.

Look at this guy, he's a real loose cannon that Stanhope! Yeuchh. Nice wit, drunkard.

Ari Shaffir is a pedo, druggie creep I would not let around my children. Also his Jew special was pretty decent.
True, also not a fan of Stanhope but the difference is he doesn’t constantly go on podcasts I listen to so I can completely ignore him.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
It's just as much of a forced, desperate and unfunny move of 55 year old Doug Stanhope to pee on him during this whatever this was.

Look at this guy, he's a real loose cannon that Stanhope! Yeuchh. Nice wit, drunkard.

He also recently drank a whole glass of his own piss at the Legion of Skank fest!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The whole Kobe saga was so embarrassing. He was pathetically desperate to get attention from that. But the media was even worse to give it to him.
In his defense, he would do that for every celebrity death. That was just the first one that got widespread attention. The fact that it became such a huge story was retarded.

Forum Clout
That fat pathological liar Joey Diaz illegally drugging Owen Benjamin was seriously fucked up. These people think their internet fame and nigger rich wealth makes them above all consequences.

Didn’t Bobby Lee rape some Mexican kids or something?
Those kids were hookers so it only counts for half

midwit

Forum Clout
I remember when Stanhope was first introduced to me like 15 years ago. I thought he was deep as fuck. I was so into his shit that as a broke college student I ran up credit card debt to fly out to his comedy show in another state. I saw him in the airport the day after the show and was too nervous to introduce myself, but debated it intensely for like an hour.

If you guys think I suck now you should've seen me then.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I remember when Stanhope was first introduced to me like 15 years ago. I thought he was deep as fuck. I was so into his shit that as a broke college student I ran up credit card debt to fly out to his comedy show in another state. I saw him in the airport the day after the show and was too nervous to introduce myself, but debated it intensely for like an hour.

If you guys think I suck now you should've seen me then.
I don’t understand the deep thing. At most like 2 specials are kind of preachy and that Jerry Seinfeld joke is pretty cringy in hindsight. About how he wants to make a difference with comedy and not finding where the other sock went. Punchline is still decently funny. “It’s behind the dryer, it’s always behind the dryer.” Everything else he did was just funny. Haven’t seen the last couple though. The Oslo one is too long and meandering but they just shot a random show for a special as a “concept” special.