• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I called Hooligans and spoke with the manager

Forum Clout
I asked to speak to the manager and posed as a concerned Samaritan. I explained that there's a regular who takes photos of other patrons without their knowledge or consent, and posts them online.

When I described them really fat, perhaps it was the venomous infliction in my voice, but she knew exactly who I was talking about.

I dropped the act and revealed myself as a member of the ONA forms terrorist cell. She knows all about us (of course) and I could just sense her tiresome idgaf about that same old story bullshit tone.

I went on to say that Patrick S Tomlinson associates with actual pedos and I insist on sending over proof. That this statement is in no way hyperbolic. He associates with pedos. She was surprisingly willing to receive that proof although she completely dodged giving her email.

I told her about the daughter abandoning and she literally already knows about it.

Very pleasant woman overall who gave me the time of day to hear me out. I painted the Ona forms in a good light too and now she knows we just care about the comedy.

Oh and she agreed that taking photos of other patrons is crossing a huge boundary and they won't tolerate that.
See if you can get a pic of her butthole for us next time you talk to her.

Forum Clout
Well after he texted this I called the number it rang 3 times and dropped. Not on intercept, probably a voip line that is being held. Edit... haha holeee shit twitter was the ad I didn't see that lol.

15d1ce348d3f4f112b051ad8ea855ed5.jpg
They probably blocked his number.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Well after he texted this I called the number it rang 3 times and dropped. Not on intercept, probably a voip line that is being held. Edit... haha holeee shit twitter was the ad I didn't see that lol.

15d1ce348d3f4f112b051ad8ea855ed5.jpg
"You will only have yourself to blame. No one else. Not me, for certain."

...I'm beginning to think his line about "every accusation an admission" might have some truth to it.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
"Pray, fucking pray...." I can't believe he still thinks he has a winner on his hands.

I felt like such a weirdo asshole drafting the motions to quash and dismiss and just pointing out item by item that the accusations against me in Factual Allegations 9a-9f, 10, 11, 12b, 12d-h, 12j, 12k, 12n-12p, 12r, and 20-24 are supported by zero evidence, and it's just some fat, lying idiot saying it's true. No links/archives, screenshots, quotes, affidavits, audio/video--not a damn thing. I can't even imagine being such a jerkoff that I would be the one lobbing all those baseless accusations at internet people in a legal document.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"Pray, fucking pray...." I can't believe he still thinks he has a winner on his hands.

I felt like such a weirdo asshole drafting the motions to quash and dismiss and just pointing out item by item that the accusations against me in Factual Allegations 9a-9f, 10, 11, 12b, 12d-h, 12j, 12k, 12n-12p, 12r, and 20-24 are supported by zero evidence, and it's just some fat, lying idiot saying it's true. No links/archives, screenshots, quotes, affidavits, audio/video--not a damn thing. I can't even imagine being such a jerkoff that I would be the one lobbing all those baseless accusations at internet people in a legal document.

The lolsuit has been totally senseless right from the start. Even if he had the full name, address etc. for every single member here, I still doubt it'd end with anyone in any kind of serious legal trouble.

The most serious "crime" people post evidence of here is texting him. And that evidence just so happens to include him responding to everything with insults and threats. How the fuck do you argue that's stalking when you provoke and encourage it?

He's just gone after Null and Quasi because they're the only people he can go after since they're somewhat public. Even if his subpoena against Quasi was successful, it wouldn't lead anywhere anyway. The swatting is probably the most serious thing that's happened to him (if that's even true) but there's no way he could tie that to anyone.

He's extraordinarily obese is what I'm getting at here.

Forum Clout

The more this goes on the more I think that his plan is to go kamikaze on this lawsuit and end up with either some settlement money or the grounds to write a book "How I Beat the Trolls and Am An Amazingly Thin Cagefighter Who Has Sex", or if it fails simply declare bankruptcy.

At this point I really think he thinks he's freerolling here.

G

A total stranger who wants nothing more than for you to leave him alone

He wants to be left alone so bad he responds to everything. If he really wanted to be left alone, then he wouldn't go on socials and boast that he's beating the trolls. He would just ignore it and shut the fuck up. Instead every time there's a lull in people making fun of him, he's on Twitter oinking about winning. Every time someone brings up trolling, there's Patty cakes saying he has it worse than anyone and lying about what's actually happened. He doesn't want people texting him, but he doesn't block the numbers (useless anyway but at least he could say he's trying) or even change his phone number. I can guarantee people way more important than him have gotten a new number and went on with life but he's too stubborn and pig headed to do anything that actually shows him trying to ignore the trolls.

The really ironic thing is that he oinked and oinked about how "the lies will forge your chains, atalker" but it seems that his own social media posts are going to be the lies that forged his chains. He knows it too, which is why he was in a panic and deleting posts last week. I don't doubt that his car and/or house might have actually been vandalized. He's such a fucking shitty person on social media that there's no way that doesn't carry over into real life. There's no way he hasn't acted like a complete fucking asshole to people in real life and one or more of them probably followed him home or figured out where he lived and did something to his car/house.

He's just a terrible human being overall. Fat too.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
The lolsuit has been totally senseless right from the start. Even if he had the full name, address etc. for every single member here, I still doubt it'd end with anyone in any kind of serious legal trouble.

The most serious "crime" people post evidence of here is texting him. And that evidence just so happens to include him responding to everything with insults and threats. How the fuck do you argue that's stalking when you provoke and encourage it?

He's just gone after Null and Quasi because they're the only people he can go after since they're somewhat public. Even if his subpoena against Quasi was successful, it wouldn't lead anywhere anyway. The swatting is probably the most serious thing that's happened to him (if that's even true) but there's no way he could tie that to anyone.

He's extraordinarily obese is what I'm getting at here.

The swatting never happened.