• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I called Hooligans and spoke with the manager

Forum Clout
I asked to speak to the manager and posed as a concerned Samaritan. I explained that there's a regular who takes photos of other patrons without their knowledge or consent, and posts them online.

When I described them really fat, perhaps it was the venomous infliction in my voice, but she knew exactly who I was talking about.

I dropped the act and revealed myself as a member of the ONA forms terrorist cell. She knows all about us (of course) and I could just sense her tiresome idgaf about that same old story bullshit tone.

I went on to say that Patrick S Tomlinson associates with actual pedos and I insist on sending over proof. That this statement is in no way hyperbolic. He associates with pedos. She was surprisingly willing to receive that proof although she completely dodged giving her email.

I told her about the daughter abandoning and she literally already knows about it.

Very pleasant woman overall who gave me the time of day to hear me out. I painted the Ona forms in a good light too and now she knows we just care about the comedy.

Oh and she agreed that taking photos of other patrons is crossing a huge boundary and they won't tolerate that.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I was hoping none of the regulars there call about the laptop. Who would want a computer that probably goes in the bathroom and used for jacking off sitting on a clean bar that is being used to serve drinks?

Fucking nasty pig-man Pat is, surely someone would have complained about that before.
In my legally protected personal opinion that wireless mouse has absolutely been up his ass.

Probably far enough that he had to pinch the scroll wheel to get it out

G

Well after he texted this I called the number it rang 3 times and dropped. Not on intercept, probably a voip line that is being held. Edit... haha holeee shit twitter was the ad I didn't see that lol.

15d1ce348d3f4f112b051ad8ea855ed5.jpg

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I’m genuinely starting to feel sadness for this shit pig. Sure we laugh and joke about his spelling errors, pathetic career, and woefully mundane wife. Truth be told he’s showing signs of mental illness. He’s seeing the same lawsuit we are and to believe it’s going to be successful on any level is just bafflingly stupid of him. If you haven’t broken him yet you guys are getting there. TYFYS. Pat is a fat gay pedo with a whore wife, or sumtin.

*the views expressed within this comment are Sputniks and do not represent OnA forums or any of its members.

G

If it's a parody of a pathetic person then why is he the one replying to trolls. Face!
Worse yet, he "has people" watching us, we're pathetic playing for laughs, his "people" watching us for an author with 10's of sold books are what then? Pat brings me laughs, what does he get from us.
I’m genuinely starting to feel sadness for this shit pig. Sure we laugh and joke about his spelling errors, pathetic career, and woefully mundane wife. Truth be told he’s showing signs of mental illness. He’s seeing the same lawsuit we are and to believe it’s going to be successful on any level is just bafflingly stupid of him. If you haven’t broken him yet you guys are getting there. TYFYS. Pat is a fat gay pedo with a whore wife, or sumtin.

*the views expressed within this comment are Sputniks and do not represent OnA forums or any of its members.
I like that he thinks this misdemeanor punishable by a fine ends with me in a supermax. Talk about unhinged.