• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard Sterns interview with Biden is really putting up da numbas.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
It would be really funny if Biden’s team thought this was a way to get him over with the Men 18-35 crowd. The interview was heard by 40 and over liberal women. You have to pay extra for Stern so they know exactly how many people pay to listen to him but won’t release those numbers.
I've had Sirius for like 7 years and never had the Howard channels.

Forum Clout
OP called him "Howard Sterns" like he was a black person
HOWARD STERNS IS FINE. KEEP YOUR ROBINS AT HOWARD STERNS, HOO HOO I INVENTED RECESSIONS ROBIN THEY'RE ALL TRYING TO BAIL ME OUT
images.jpg

Forum Clout
Sirius really fucked up not having a strong YouTube presence. Going back to Opie and Anthony pointing out how low the numbers on the Sirius channel was compared to their own ones. Even just in clips to get attention on like plenty of other podcasts do
Does any footage of the paltalk livestreams exist besides the baby bird thing? I've never seen it but IIRC they did it for every show

Forum Clout
Stern is deader than dead. No one is listening anymore. His gay interviews are retarded, and somehow are the BEST part of the creaking shell of his horrible show. What he ought to do is forget being woke, and abruptly go back to goofing on whores, niggers and retards, which is what he truly does best.

I don't think that's what he wants to do and I don't think Sirius wants him to do that either.

Howard is still one of the main faces of the Sirius XM brand and in today's world the more entertaining Stern of old wouldn't really be accepted too much and people would call for him to be cancelled and all that shit. Sirius XM obviously doesn't want that happening to Stern.

As for Stern himself, he's a 70 year old guy at this point and it'd come across a bit cringe if he tried to be young and hip. Him verbally ejaculating over women was weird and creepy 20 years ago when he was 50 let alone now that he's 70. I think Howard will ride the Sirius deal until it finishes up and then he'll be looking for a nice, clean and safe TV show or podcast, he isn't going to achieve that being the Stern of old unfortunately.