• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Howard Stern The Dog", an Opie Radio original

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Ladies and gentlemen.

I present to you...

Rock bottom.

Hmm... Yes, making an innocent dopey puppy video is the ruination of one's self esteem? It was a dumb whatever effort. He saw the dwogg's Howie hair. He saw the glasses. It was a no brainer unfortunately.. to take it in that direction. He took the shot. Big deal. And then we got DWOPES like you, still hanging around for hours of your life, scroll scroll scroll, WAIT!!! I DIDN'T LIKE THAT PART!!!! Hey asshole, You don't like the show. And that's perfectly fine, but move on with your own life if you hate it so much. Where are YOU at with the beach house and the apartment in the city? Hot blond wife who isn't a horse face and likes your dumb jokes. Asshole -- Do you think it's better to be 3 beers deep into your 3PM half-a-show nobody likes? While flirting with dudes who have bolted-on ROCK HARD tits? Sorry we don't want to stomp on any Ant-Hills.They're located firmly at ROCK BOTTOM, Obscurity.

Eat my shit you Opie Hater ZOMBIE MOTHER FUCKER

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Hmm... Yes, making an innocent dopey puppy video is the ruination of one's self esteem? It was a dumb whatever effort. He saw the dwogg's Howie hair. He saw the glasses. It was a no brainer unfortunately.. to take it in that direction. He took the shot. Big deal. And then we got DWOPES like you, still hanging around for hours of your life, scroll scroll scroll, WAIT!!! I DIDN'T LIKE THAT PART!!!! Hey asshole, You don't like the show. And that's perfectly fine, but move on with your own life if you hate it so much. Where are YOU at with the beach house and the apartment in the city? Hot blond wife who isn't a horse face and likes your dumb jokes. Asshole -- Do you think it's better to be 3 beers deep into your 3PM half-a-show nobody likes? While flirting with dudes who have bolted-on ROCK HARD tits? Sorry we don't want to stomp on any Ant-Hills.They're located firmly at ROCK BOTTOM, Obscurity.

Eat my shit you Opie Hater ZOMBIE MOTHER FUCKER
I stand corrected.