• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How the hell do you get seasonal depression in Florida?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
" Maybe if I flip the image, nobody will notice Im a hack that traces and paints by numbers"

1717633914185.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
She gave up on working after her stint as a grocery store cashier due to adhd and autism. I have no choice but to go to work every day with schizophrenia. It's just enraging.
You really have to ask yourself whats lacking in these people that makes them comfortable with being bums. Any of us could just pull a con like these people, fake disability, and live off the government and odd jobs. But we would all feel like fucking losers

Forum Clout
You really have to ask yourself whats lacking in these people that makes them comfortable with being bums. Any of us could just pull a con like these people, fake disability, and live off the government and odd jobs. But we would all feel like fucking losers
You don't value hard work when all you've ever done in life is fail.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She gave up on working after her stint as a grocery store cashier due to adhd and autism. I have no choice but to go to work every day with schizophrenia. It's just enraging.
You know her husband comes home from a 12+ hour day and asks " How was your day" and she takes a deep breath and unloads all the petty shit that happened while she was watching TV all day. Like its such a burden. " The dog pee'd on your shoes, I ran out of ice cream, I stubbed my toe so I couldnt make dinner again...it was just a really tough day for me."

1717634750143.png

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
i don't get people like her and joe. copying people when you're first starting is one thing, but after like a few weeks, what's the point of an art form if you're not making something original. none of that expresses whatever depression she thinks she felt, it was a teenagers emotions she copied and pasted

unoriginal pig
The point is $300

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Shamelessly stolen from a 14 year old.

She's switched from stealing from the Getty to just stealing from kids, what a fall.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Shamelessly stolen from a 14 year old.

lol dammit you beat me to it.

IMG-0726.jpg

This shameless fat cunt.