• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long can you last?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I made it about to about 2:30.

The bit they’re going for could be funny if it wasn’t just a reflection of their own reality. One hack has-been being interviewed by a hack-never was.

Also the prerequisite of them both being funny needs to be met.
Berg is funny but I just don’t understand humoring Norton’s nonsense characters. A serious interview with a whacky guy is a tired trope. You could probably do something funny like Uncle Paul interviewing to work at a daycare.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I want to like Berg, but he makes it difficult. I think he's got a decent comedic sense, but he's such a tryhard on LOS that I don't watch him do anything else. Is there anything out there where he's just funny?
He’s better on RAP because Luis and him have a solid back and forth. I think he’s good on LOS though so maybe we have different sensibilities. If you want to see him at his best head on over to compoundmedia.com, subscribe for a year and then watch In Hot Water. Edit: that show was actually funny until Geno went full retard and would derail the show every day to scream about covid.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
He’s better on RAP because Luis and him have a solid back and forth. I think he’s good on LOS though so maybe we have different sensibilities. If you want to see him at his best head on over to compoundmedia.com, subscribe for a year and then watch In Hot Water.
I stopped tuning into RAP after a while, I'll look up some eps with Berg. I like him, but Luis being a control freak diva isn't as amusing when he doesn't have Jay and Dave to mock him for it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I stopped tuning into RAP after a while, I'll look up some eps with Berg. I like him, but Luis being a control freak diva isn't as amusing when he doesn't have Jay and Dave to mock him for it.
I had to tap out early for a few in a row but the one with Joe List and Ryan Shaner was great. He does talk about the business side of comedy too much but he acknowledged it and then opened up the next episode by talking about renting out AirBnBs as a business for 15 minutes. I think I’m just going stick with OnA again for a while. I’m very cyclical with my listening choices but LOS and RAP are the two most consistently funny podcasts besides Are You Garbage. I like Mike Vecchione Investigates so far and Cumtown had a great run for a couple years. Oh yeah and Matt & Shane is consistently funny because their dynamic just works. They were talking about making a trans only league on the last one and Shane laughs then says to his producer, “say it on the mic.” He responds by saying it should the MonStars League. It’s a Space Jam reference.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Oh yeah and Matt & Shane is consistently funny because their dynamic just works. They were talking about making a trans only league on the last one and Shane laughs then says to his producer, “say it on the mic.” He responds by saying it should the MonStars League. It’s a Space Jam reference.
Gard Dawg has his moments, just needs to learn to enunciate and project. Saw him on a roast against some giant guy, I forget who "won" but it was pretty funny.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Gard Dawg has his moments, just needs to learn to enunciate and project. Saw him on a roast against some giant guy, I forget who "won" but it was pretty funny.
My scope of podcasts is pretty narrow but so are my interests in everything. Stuff Island is pretty good. I’ve always liked Tommy Pope since his show on TACN. Besides everything I’ve listed in my feed is also the Bonfire podcast and Bi Guys because I truly think Zac is nothing short of brilliant. Ian is very entertaining when he’s not overtly manic. I have YKWD in there as well but it’s become a bit too serious for my liking. Still waiting on a new episode of Artie’s Halfway House and MLC just completely went behind a paywall.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Been waffling on checking out this one. I like both of them, but Ian's mania and positivity-cope really bugs me. He was some of the best stuff on Cumtown, the man is just a walking nerve ending covered in semen.
I wouldn’t wholeheartedly recommend it but I enjoy it for the most part. Definitely mostly third caliber guests and I think Zac is too positive when he’s the first mic and Ian is out a lot. Edit: I also don’t listen to every episode.