• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you not love this guy??

Forum Clout
Yeah I mean, depends what you think about 17 year old's. Technically, it's legal in NY.

I think it may have been the absolute last time I was at Anthony's house. I remember I was already at Rockstar but clearly pre-breakup. There was a blonde there and I'm like 99.9% sure it was her. She heard me say "NDA" and thought I said "MBA" and suddenly wanted to talk to me. That should tell you everything you need to know about her.

Brand and I actually met up with in California. I had met her at the studio a couple times before. She told me a story about Anthony giving her an Apple Watch which I guess he forgot to unsync from his phone, or wipe it, and she read A LOT about his adventures, and I believe knows about theater girl as well.
Have you ever noticed Missy's feet? Jesus!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I think fucking 17 year olds at the age he was then is pedo behavior despite the law.

Oh shit you're right.

Third-degree rape for anyone age 21 or older to have sexual intercourse with someone under age 17.

Aight so, he may be guilty of a few third-degree statutory rapes. And potentially sex trafficking of a minor.

Have you ever noticed Missy's feet? Jesus!

Unfortunately, one of the lovely members here clued me in.

Forum Clout
Oh shit you're right.

Third-degree rape for anyone age 21 or older to have sexual intercourse with someone under age 17.

Aight so, he may be guilty of a few third-degree rapes.
But she was 17, not under, so technically, he's not a pedo but as a grown man, I see him as one. What grown ass man wants to fuck a silly 17 year old child???

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oh shit you're right.

Aight so, he may be guilty of a few third-degree statutory rapes. And potentially sex trafficking of a minor.
Even if it weren’t third degree rape its still creepy as shit. Fucking 14-16 year olds is legal in foreign countries, but who cares.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
819D913E-EBEC-4D3B-B26F-13EB597D6CFF.jpeg

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
dude it's a long story and i've typed it out so many times already, I'm sure you can search for it.

Here's Cliff's notes.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
Anthony drunkenly tells me he fingered a 14 year old in the theater. I chalked it up to a drunk joke.
I leave SiriusXM and start Rockstar.
I get a call from victims family member telling me a story about Anthony and a theater.
I say, holy shit, I remember that story, it's identical to the one Anthony told me. That sick fuck wasn't lying or joking..
I am then asked if I would provide a statement as the victim, at the time, was perusing something.
I give statement to police, as asked, and tell what what he had told me that night.

End of story.
How can everyone hate Danny boy after reading this?

Was the victim Bobo's sister?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
That's the thing, who the fuck would bring a 14yo to Ants house? I really want to know who brought the victim there.
Well for Bobo’s sister we can pretty much accept their mother isn’t the brightest, she let retard Bobo get his dick mangled on air for years. But these unidentified victims really are the weird part. Membah the picture of Ant in his theatre surrounded by kids? What is even the context of that? The man hates children, his lifestyle is not suited for it, he is known as a pedophile, who is letting their kid around him?

Forum Clout
Well for Bobo’s sister we can pretty much accept their mother isn’t the brightest, she let retard Bobo get his dick mangled on air for years. But these unidentified victims really are the weird part. Membah the picture of Ant in his theatre surrounded by kids? What is even the context of that? The man hates children, his lifestyle is not suited for it, he is known as a pedophile, who is letting their kid around him?
Parents have allowed him to take their daughter to her prom.