• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy fuck it's nighttime

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I am at a bar I work at in between contracts, because I try not to go on unemployment and I get stir crazy unlike a certain fatty mc fat fat whose entire existence is the exact opposite. Anyways I was actually embarrassed to be looking at that photo around people I know. Also allegedly Pat is fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I am at a bar I work at in between contracts, because I try not to go on unemployment and I get stir crazy unlike a certain fatty mc fat fat whose entire existence is the exact opposite. Anyways I was actually embarrassed to be looking at that photo around people I know. Also allegedly Pat is fat.
I used to work in tv production which is all contracted and looking for your next gig. In between gigs even just for a short time are stressful and can really mess with your head from not having a routine. I have no idea how Pat can be 41 and unemployed with zero work for over a decade. His writing work was part time at the most and now isn’t even that. I think that’s why he’s such an insane person, the chronic unemployment has made him deranged. It explains why a middle aged man has made twitter his entire existence. Plus made him fat and ugly.