• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

His Highness getting the scoop on Nana and Missy today

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Wasn't he already getting gout pains in one of his ankles in the last days of the show?

I seem to remember him saying that he used to scream in his head at slow old people disrupting foot traffic on the sidewalk, but stopped after he started getting piercing, burning pain in one of his ankles.

Wouldn't surprise me seeing as in the clip he really doesn't seem to fully understand gout and how to get rid of it i.e. a bunch of pills are only going to be a temp fix, you need to change your entire lifestyle.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Side note, I wonder how many times Ian has been sued.

I didn't go too deep, but Guy Laliberté the founder of Cirque Du Soleil sued him for a cool half a jew-back ($500,000) for defamation, calling Halperin's book about him "a piece of shit and full of lies" while going further on the record saying Halperin and his lawyers are "crooks" which, of course, is code for filthy rat like Kikesters always a heebin' and a kikein'.

Let's not forget what Ian is, folks.

I think I like this Guy Laliberté! 👍