• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey Missy

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Can someone remind her how much more attractive Kate Meany is compared to her...like night and day actually.
Kate Meany is beautiful, but she's involved in the worst orbits that I cant see a picture of her and not smell cat piss. She needs to just find a regular man and stop being a stupid internet ho.

Forum Clout
I remember when that Linzbella chick did an AMA. I would have, except she fucked Big A
Yeah, I’d trade Herpes strains with her.

Attachments

• BC752390-953C-471A-8A87-ED69EEF1A74B.jpeg
    BC752390-953C-471A-8A87-ED69EEF1A74B.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 19
  • 6210177D-820D-4397-BCB0-FB449FB555C9.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 14252278-1CA0-4A48-BBEB-1D95C159BF8C.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 9

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Italians are lactose intolerant...
I heard one time that the majority of Filipinos are lactose intolerant. I told my gf at the time and she was like "That's stupid." Her boss was a Flip lady so I told her to ask her, completely confident in this factoid I probably heard from an idiot and she said her boss was indignant and like "what ignorant fucking dud told you that?" and my ex was like "just some guy." Lol. I'm not sure why that fucking chinaman's reaction was so harsh, but fuck her.

If I ever stopped by to drop something off for my ex I'd get them both a chocolate milk and my ex said the Filipina chinaman always left hers in the fridge. I wonder why that is. Is it because all those fucking gooks are lactose intolerant? Or did she know I was fucking with her?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I heard one time that the majority of Filipinos are lactose intolerant. I told my gf at the time and she was like "That's stupid." Her boss was a Flip lady so I told her to ask her, completely confident in this factoid I probably heard from an idiot and she said her boss was indignant and like "what ignorant fucking dud told you that?" and my ex was like "just some guy." Lol. I'm not sure why that fucking chinaman's reaction was so harsh, but fuck her.

If I ever stopped by to drop something off for my ex I'd get them both a chocolate milk and my ex said the Filipina chinaman always left hers in the fridge. I wonder why that is. Is it because all those fucking gooks are lactose intolerant? Or did she know I was fucking with her?
Never trust a culture that doesn't have cheese

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Never trust a culture that doesn't have cheese
"In Southeast Asian nations, more than 90% of the population is lactose intolerant; more than 50% of Filipino people are lactose intolerant. It is an illness that mainly presents as diarrhea in adults."

Fucking lying bitch. I want to throw a glass of milk in her face.