• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey Missy

lowend73

Forum Clout
I figured out what your deal is ;

Your maternal clock has ticked, and basically died. Because you are unable to procreate, and live as a "beard", life has left you behind a long time ago.

Alot of women (not all) are in healthy , childbearing relationships with normal members of society. You are living with a self admitted pedophile, and swishy faggot.

Latching onto religion, Nick Fuentes, etc just shows how simple minded you are.. I guess the attraction fills that void in your life, and shows how dense you are. Im sure you probably thing you are a "celebrity", but guess what ho? You're not. the only fans are the ball washers and shit heads who follow your greasy boyfriend.

How many of your friends have had children and gone on with their lives.

What exactly do you do with yourself to fill in the empty void ? Jiu jitsu and Twitter. You are a real catch

Thot

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout

Your maternal clock has ticked, and basically died. Because you are unable to procreate, and live as a "beard", life has left you behind a long time ago.

Alot of women (not all) are in healthy , childbearing relationships with normal members of society. You are living with a self admitted pedophile, and swishy faggot.

Latching onto religion, Nick Fuentes, etc just shows how simple minded you are.. I guess the attraction fills that void in your life, and shows how dense you are. Im sure you probably thing you are a "celebrity", but guess what ho? You're not. the only fans are the ball washers and shit heads who follow your greasy boyfriend.

What exactly do you do with yourself to fill in the empty void ? Jiu jitsu and Twitter. You are a real catch

Thot
She quotes scripture at people on twitter when they at about her pedophile vampire she shacks up with too.

Can’t wait until she’s selling her holes on OnlyFans after Nana dies

Forum Clout
She quotes scripture at people on twitter when they at about her pedophile vampire she shacks up with too.

Can’t wait until she’s selling her holes on OnlyFans after Nana dies
I look forward to subbing for the $5.99, DMing her for some clips fingering her butthole, then messaging her “lol thanks but no thanks” and unsubbing when she takes the video but expects $65 for it.

Forum Clout

Thot
Like I said in a different thread, Missy can pose for silly selfies and tweet all the tough-girl talk she likes, but none of it changes the fact that she currently lives with an elderly, slovenly, alcoholic pedophile with a bad heart, who routinely shoves rubber eggs up his ass and spits on his own floor. And no amount of gym time or groyper tweets can change that. Remarkably few women her age have had to settle for as little as she has, which strongly indicates that she's a vile twat who simply can't do any better.

Forum Clout
How did she even meet Anthony?
If I understand it she sort of stlaked him. Wrangled an invite with a pal to one of his basement parties and made sure to dress up in a way that she figured was appealing to him. Then she went out and got a Bengal cat (RIP Freddie) because she knew he had Beev. She just started parroting his interests and she hasn’t stopped since. The goal was finding a long term sugar Daddy in NY metro area so she could leave her upstate NY white-trash family in the rear view and never have to get a job.

Forum Clout

Attachments

• lols.jpg
    lols.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34

lowend73

Forum Clout
If I understand it she sort of stlaked him. Wrangled an invite with a pal to one of his basement parties and made sure to dress up in a way that she figured was appealing to him. Then she went out and got a Bengal cat (RIP Freddie) because she knew he had Beev. She just started parroting his interests and she hasn’t stopped since. The goal was finding a long term sugar Daddy in NY metro area so she could leave her upstate NY white-trash family in the rear view and never have to get a job.
Was she one of the "hot" girls on Paltalk?

@BenDovid , were there any semi good looking ones? I always imagined they were bottom of the barrel ...,

Forum Clout
Anthony avoided this sinewy broad like the plague when he was at his peak on satellite radio and then settled for her when all his other options for teen pussy dried up. He won’t marry her, he’ll never give her a child. The best case scenario for Missy is to be an unmarried, unskilled childless spinster at 42 living off the $60k Ant leaves her. Missy cleans and cooks dinner for this negroid hasbeen on his deathbed and he’s out there trying to fuck Kate Meaney. Tradwife, more like sadwife - am I right folks?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Was she one of the "hot" girls on Paltalk?

@BenDovid , were there any semi good looking ones? I always imagined they were bottom of the barrel ...,

Paltalk and the Missy era are very far away from one another. Paltalk shit was like 2005-2008.

There were a few. Angelfuck could have gotten it for sure. XOXO DID get it, Babygirl got it. That was it from what I saw. Lotsa butterfaces like HarryPotterGirl and LizSetsFire and SillyGooseOnCam.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Paltalk and the Missy era are very far away from one another. Paltalk shit was like 2005-2008.

There were a few. Angelfuck could have gotten it for sure. XOXO DID get it, Babygirl got it. That was it from what I saw. Lotsa butterfaces like HarryPotterGirl and LizSetsFire and SillyGooseOnCam.
Would you say Patrice's description of Anthony as the King of a disgusting kingdom was spot on?

Forum Clout
Anthony avoided this sinewy broad like the plague when he was at his peak on satellite radio and then settled for her when all his other options for teen pussy dried up. He won’t marry her, he’ll never give her a child. The best case scenario for Missy is to be an unmarried, unskilled childless spinster at 42 living off the $60k Ant leaves her. Missy cleans and cooks dinner for this negroid hasbeen on his deathbed and he’s out there trying to fuck Kate Meaney. Tradwife, more like sadwife - am I right folks?
The most beautiful ending would be that he dies in the next two years, before Medicare (which I’m sure he’s sooo against) kicks in to piss away hundreds of thousands in taxpayer funds on a degenerate angry worthless drunk, so it drains his personal wealth and Missy is left with a funeral bill after spending her entire time as a marketable woman inserting herself into his life for an inheritance.

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout

I remember when that Linzbella chick did an AMA. I would have, except she fucked Big A