• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Her scent was intoxicating

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I should have been more specific instead of just including an age range. That there is a very small minority of fags and trannys who aren’t brainwashed, don’t screech, and just want to do whatever.

You’d actually be surprised. Usually it’s non trannys who screech about trannys the most, just like how white people primarily talk about “the black struggle”. Think of someone like Pat for example. Actually he’s perfect. He doesn’t even know a tranny IRL but he’s fed shit by kikes (i.e castrate kids = good) and screechs it out to everyone thinking its a popular opinion. Meanwhile that small, small minority I mentioned before just cringes at this guy who has no position in this argument taking a radical approach that makes them look bad.
I respectfully disagree, have you ever talked to a black guy? They can't go 5 minutes without mentioning their skin color , even if it's in a positive sense or funny their skin color or them being black is always mentioned and always on their mind

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
What is considered mentally ill now a days if wanting to cut off your dick isn't.
From what I've seen, it can be anything from:

Being anorexic or bulemic
Cutting yourself
Being ever so slightly hyperactive in a classroom setting
Being incredibly bored in a classroom setting

Any of these behaviors shown at a young age will get you pilled up or thrown into a mental facility for kids, which are known to be wonderful and helpful places full of loving, knowledgeable, and kind people willing to help. And why wouldn't they? There's something terribly wrong with you if you present these behaviors and its totally not a phase or a reaction to a broken system of learning, diet, etc.

However, if for some reason you feel as though you were born into the wrong body and wish to have a doctor cut you up and take hormones that are known to increase your risk of cancer and fuck up your endocrine system, by all means, let's get that shit going and encourage kids by giving them attention and love and fighting for their right to do so all while the ADHD kids are slumped in a corner geeked off their meds and the cutters are off getting booty juice in the loony bin.

I don't know what should happen to trans people, but what I see coming down the road is nothing good. A whole bunch of kids and young adults got hoodwinked and I feel we'll see a lot of women talking like Randy Savage crying about why no one told them they might change their mind when they're 28 and can sing Old Man River

EraGodless

Forum Clout
What is considered mentally ill now a days if wanting to cut off your dick isn't.

Tha good thing is that trannies are so mentally deranged, they will single-handedly trounce the LGBT+ movement for centuries to come.

Same goes for niggers.
I still don't understand why they don't just drop T and all the other nonsense letters.

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Every ftm is "Fuck. I'm now a feminine short ugly guy. This kinda blows."

Every mtf is "I'm a brave creative individual constantly showing my mangled body as a method of fighting in a rebellion alongside my queer allies against the cis white patriarchy!"

I just want to identify as an endometriosis sufferer so I never have to work again because of fake lady problems.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I should have been more specific instead of just including an age range. That there is a very small minority of fags and trannys who aren’t brainwashed, don’t screech, and just want to do whatever.
I actually know a MTF tranny who voted for Trump and skews conservative. He knows that I don't consider him a woman and he doesn't screech about it. He also realizes that he is in the minority on these aspects. He DOES however lean into the mental illness drama, as he repeatedly enrolls and drops out of Texas Tech due to "exhaustion".
You’d actually be surprised. Usually it’s non trannys who screech about trannys the most, just like how white people primarily talk about “the black struggle”. Think of someone like Pat for example. Actually he’s perfect. He doesn’t even know a tranny IRL but he’s fed shit by kikes (i.e castrate kids = good) and screechs it out to everyone thinking its a popular opinion. Meanwhile that small, small minority I mentioned before just cringes at this guy who has no position in this argument taking a radical approach that makes them look bad.
Screenshot_20220319-170254_Gallery.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
From what I've seen, it can be anything from:

Being anorexic or bulemic
Cutting yourself
Being ever so slightly hyperactive in a classroom setting
Being incredibly bored in a classroom setting

Any of these behaviors shown at a young age will get you pilled up or thrown into a mental facility for kids, which are known to be wonderful and helpful places full of loving, knowledgeable, and kind people willing to help. And why wouldn't they? There's something terribly wrong with you if you present these behaviors and its totally not a phase or a reaction to a broken system of learning, diet, etc.

However, if for some reason you feel as though you were born into the wrong body and wish to have a doctor cut you up and take hormones that are known to increase your risk of cancer and fuck up your endocrine system, by all means, let's get that shit going and encourage kids by giving them attention and love and fighting for their right to do so all while the ADHD kids are slumped in a corner geeked off their meds and the cutters are off getting booty juice in the loony bin.

I don't know what should happen to trans people, but what I see coming down the road is nothing good. A whole bunch of kids and young adults got hoodwinked and I feel we'll see a lot of women talking like Randy Savage crying about why no one told them they might change their mind when they're 28 and can sing Old Man River
Trans racial is currently considered not real although not actually classified as a mental illness. However I think in 5 years it will become legit science

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Trans racial is currently considered not real although not actually classified as a mental illness. However I think in 5 years it will become legit science
And there's a reason it isn't considered real. I've noticed that's the one thing the T people refuse to acknowledge.

People being trans racial makes so much more sense on a basic level. Plenty of people don't feel like they fit in with their race and wish they could look different without being labeled crazy or a traitor.

Sure they need therapy and a good grip on life too, but it's one thing to get your eyes done or bleach your skin, it's a whole other thing to risk your life daily to try to be something everyone innately knows your not, and then rub that in everyone's face.