• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He really is a rude ass with no manners

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Imagine you're on the biggest podcast in the world, and instead of making the most of the opportunity that was generously given to you, you pull your phone out mid conversation to look if the mentally ill, webcamming nordic transexual has received your tokens.
1686588401924.jpeg

Huh? I’m listening.

Forum Clout
Rogan handled it perfectly, didn’t say a word and let Norton try to dig himself out.

On a similar topic, I tried to watch some of the Big Jay roast the other night and Nana is seated right behind the person at the podium, and he’s dicking around on his phone for about 75% of the roast. Probably should’ve been working on some jokes instead.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Rogan handled it perfectly, didn’t say a word and let Norton try to dig himself out.

On a similar topic, I tried to watch some of the Big Jay roast the other night and Nana is seated right behind the person at the podium, and he’s dicking around on his phone for about 75% of the roast. Probably should’ve been working on some jokes instead.
Those tranny pics don't come up on there own

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The fucking gall to go on a podcast and think it's acceptable to be flicking through shit on your phone while somebody's talking to you.
It's not just brazen, it's fucking stupid. It's easily the biggest exposure anyone can get these days and dumb worm phones it in. Col, Burr, even fucking Nana knew to dial up the energy and engage with the host in interesting and fun conversation. For an aging performer, it's not only one of the best ways to reach a massive audience, but also a younger demographic that they'd likely never have access to under other circumstances and which is poised to be sympathetic. There's a whole slew of faggots out there who owe their following in large part due to their JRE appearances.

Then Jim comes on and he spends half his time whining about his degenerate life and acting aloof whenever Joe had the word. I doubt anyone new to Norton would finish those interviews with any interest in looking him up. Again, and I have to reiterate, even fucking sponge-brained AntH was smart enough to shut up about blacks for a minute and try and have an entertaining chat.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthony always on Paltalk yet Opie playing candy crush was too far. Bunch of fucking queens.
Relistening to the grape argument.

Opie goes: “Sniff…when you’re not distracted by Paltalk, or your phone….”
Anthony: “PALTALK??? I’M READING LINES FOR THE SHOW!!!!”

Meanwhile in the Maxwell battle Opie had to chastise Anthony, live, because he stopped a live read to look at an ass on Paltalk. Anthony would make mocking faces towards what Opie was saying on Paltalk. Half his time was spent banning people and seeing shit that was happening on screen, barely paying attention to the show. In the 2002(?) behind the scenes vid i posted recently the cameras zoom on Ant, during the show, and he is fucking around on the computer. When he notices he quickly goes back to the mic.

Fucking ungrateful hacks. They completely took for granted the meal ticket the Opster gave them.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Relistening to the grape argument.

Opie goes: “Sniff…when you’re not distracted by Paltalk, or your phone….”
Anthony: “PALTALK??? I’M READING LINES FOR THE SHOW!!!!”

Meanwhile in the Maxwell battle Opie had to chastise Anthony, live, because he stopped a live read to look at an ass on Paltalk. Anthony would make mocking faces towards what Opie was saying on Paltalk. Half his time was spent banning people and seeing shit that was happening on screen, barely paying attention to the show. In the 2002(?) behind the scenes vid i posted recently the cameras zoom on Ant, during the show, and he is fucking around on the computer. When he notices he quickly goes back to the mic.

Fucking ungrateful hacks. They completely took for granted the meal ticket the Opster gave them.
Maybe a visual element would have saved the show because callers would then call in an complain about Anthony just browsing Paltalk and Jim on his phone the whole show. Then both Jim and Anthony would berate the callers for 30 minutes because they were attacked like the thin skin faggots they are.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Maybe a visual element would have saved the show because callers would then call in an complain about Anthony just browsing Paltalk and Jim on his phone the whole show. Then both Jim and Anthony would berate the callers for 30 minutes because they were attacked like the thin skin faggots they are.
I was going to type out impressions of Jim and Ant attacking callers but just the idea infuriated me.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Do it. For da bit.
:brothaman_sm:: Uh oh…Lets go to the phones, Snowys got something to say to Ant….SNOWWWAAAAAY YOURE ON THE AIR
:nperson_sm:: Heyy love you love the show bbbbbboys. Happy birthday Jimmy. Yeah I just wanted to say, you know long time listener, long time caller, first time watcher. And i just gotta say- Ant and Jim, why are you always on your phone the whole show?
:image_9253:: ….
:image_9248:: Dude. DUDE. WE’RE NOT ON OUR PHONES. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
:nperson_sm:: -I mean it’s like everytime I look at the video feed you guys are staring off at something else, not even participating in the show.
:image_9248:: DUDE, DUDE YOURE BEING DISINGENUOUS DUDE. ITS NOT EVERYTIME I LOOK AT MY PHONE CAUSE I GOT FUCKIN AGENTS CALLING ME AND SHIT I GOTTA DEAL WITH.
:image_9253:: Yeah, ASSHOLE. WHAT, YOU NEVER LOOKED AT YOUR PHONE DURING WORK? NEVER GOT AN IMPORTANT CALL YOU NEEDED TO ATTEND TO?
:nperson_sm:: I have i’m just saying, it’s like-
:image_9248:: WH-
:nperson_sm::-everrryday…
:image_9248:: NO THATS OK YOU TALK. I WASNT SAYING ANYTHING ITS YOUR SHOW.
:nperson_sm:: ……………..like I was saying, it seems like you guys really don’t appreciate your jobs if you can’t even-
:image_9253:: GOOOOOOOO SCREWWWWWWWW. FUCKIN DOUCHEBAG. WHAT ARE YOU MY BOSS? YOU GONNA FUCKIN GIVE ME A PINK SLIP? UGH…GO FUCK YOURSELF, I’LL LOOK AT MY PHONE WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT DOUCHEBAG!!!!!
:nperson_sm:: Thats sad then. Because it really takes away from the quality of the show.
:image_9248:: EWWWWWWW?? TAKES AWAY FROM THE QUALITY OF THE SHOW??? YOU FUCKIN PROGRAM DIRECTOR WITH AN OPINION! WHATSA MATTER??? DIDN’T GET THAT PROGRAMMING JOB YOU WANTED??? YOU WANT TO BOSS AROUND THE WORKERS ON THEIR PHWONES???? WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!! YOU’LL KEEP LISTENING EITHER WAY BABYBOY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN FAN WITH AN OPINION….GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!
:image_9253:: HAHAHAHAHA HOLEEEEE SHITT YOU FUCKIN NAILED HIM JIMMY

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
:brothaman_sm:: Uh oh…Lets go to the phones, Snowys got something to say to Ant….SNOWWWAAAAAY YOURE ON THE AIR
:nperson_sm:: Heyy love you love the show bbbbbboys. Happy birthday Jimmy. Yeah I just wanted to say, you know long time listener, long time caller, first time watcher. And i just gotta say- Ant and Jim, why are you always on your phone the whole show?
:nperson_sm:: -I mean it’s like everytime I look at the video feed you guys are staring off at something else, not even participating in the show.
:image_9248:: DUDE, DUDE YOURE BEING DISINGENUOUS DUDE. ITS NOT EVERYTIME I LOOK AT MY PHONE CAUSE I GOT FUCKIN AGENTS CALLING ME AND SHIT I GOTTA DEAL WITH.
:image_9253:: Yeah, ASSHOLE. WHAT, YOU NEVER LOOKED AT YOUR PHONE DURING WORK? NEVER GOT AN IMPORTANT CALL YOU NEEDED TO ATTEND TO?
:nperson_sm:: ……………..like I was saying, it seems like you guys really don’t appreciate your jobs if you can’t even-
:image_9253:: GOOOOOOOO SCREWWWWWWWW. FUCKIN DOUCHEBAG. WHAT ARE YOU MY BOSS? YOU GONNA FUCKIN GIVE ME A PINK SLIP? UGH…GO FUCK YOURSELF, I’LL LOOK AT MY PHONE WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT DOUCHEBAG!!!!!
:nperson_sm:: Thats sad then. Because it really takes away from the quality of the show.
:image_9248:: EWWWWWWW?? TAKES AWAY FROM THE QUALITY OF THE SHOW??? YOU FUCKIN PROGRAM DIRECTOR WITH AN OPINION! WHATSA MATTER??? DIDN’T GET THAT PROGRAMMING JOB YOU WANTED??? YOU WANT TO BOSS AROUND THE WORKERS ON THEIR PHWONES???? WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!! YOU’LL KEEP LISTENING EITHER WAY BABYBOY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN FAN WITH AN OPINION….GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!
Perfection

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
That didn't really work for Stern and it had the opposite effect. Instead of Stern showing Jackie writing his lines he would cut the camera away and shoot Jackie so you couldn't see his hands. Then it caused Jackie to stop signing his E! contract because they refused to credit him as a writer. Jim and Anthony would just make it so that when they filmed the show it wouldn't ever show their monitors or their phones in their laps.

Nothing was funnier on Paltalk than when Anthony or Norton would be ranting and chat would shit on them and everyone would get banned. It happened when Norton told his cryptic "I hate police" story. And it happened when Anthony's girlfriend was taken to a hospital and held for three days as no one believed Anthony's story.

G

Holy shit, dude.

G

It's not just brazen, it's fucking stupid. It's easily the biggest exposure anyone can get these days and dumb worm phones it in. Col, Burr, even fucking Nana knew to dial up the energy and engage with the host in interesting and fun conversation. For an aging performer, it's not only one of the best ways to reach a massive audience, but also a younger demographic that they'd likely never have access to under other circumstances and which is poised to be sympathetic. There's a whole slew of faggots out there who owe their following in large part due to their JRE appearances.

Then Jim comes on and he spends half his time whining about his degenerate life and acting aloof whenever Joe had the word. I doubt anyone new to Norton would finish those interviews with any interest in looking him up. Again, and I have to reiterate, even fucking sponge-brained AntH was smart enough to shut up about blacks for a minute and try and have an entertaining chat.
Yeah, it's the pedophile woman batterer that gets invited back. The battered woman being the daughter of a comedy club owner.

edit: Still a better guest than Jimmy.

Last edited by a moderator: