• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
PEkQr6o.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Sorry thats my bad, i didn’t explain it right. It’s $125 a night but plus all the cleaning fees and etc etc it’s actually $1000 in profit for him per book. So you have to then times 150 by $1000.
On a forum full of retards saying stupid things, this post stands head and shoulders above the rest.
I need to know how you reached those numbers.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Exactly as I said earlier something is up with his reviews, far too many guests used the words "prompt response" what are the chances that so many needed prompt attention?
The posts are definitely coerced
Yet none of them mention a “prompt response” from the Milwaukee PD with guns drawn in the middle of the night. Despite this house having been SWATTed 50+ times since 2020 allegedly. The math just isn’t mathing. I find it extremely improbable not a single review mentions a SWATTing, despite said event having happened 50+ times in the last 4 years. I can’t believe not a single time was when there were AirBnB guests. It’s almost like someone is intentionally doing this when it won’t affect their side hustle…

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I know this has been discussed to death already but there's no way he's not the one behind the swats now, right? It's way too convenient that none of the swats occur when he had people staying in the other half of the hovel. It also makes total sense now when he went crazy when the cops did show up at the wrong place that night. It also makes perfect sense that he'd be doing it so he had an excuse to sue the city for a big settlement. He's so narcissistic that he probably thinks him losing his lawsuit and owing quasi money is the biggest injustice that's ever befallen anyone so anything is fair game now.

Oh also he's fat.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I know this has been discussed to death already but there's no way he's not the one behind the swats now, right? It's way too convenient that none of the swats occur when he had people staying in the other half of the hovel. It also makes total sense now when he went crazy when the cops did show up at the wrong place that night. It also makes perfect sense that he'd be doing it so he had an excuse to sue the city for a big settlement. He's so narcissistic that he probably thinks him losing his lawsuit and owing quasi money is the biggest injustice that's ever befallen anyone so anything is fair game now.

Oh also he's fat.
Also confirmed all his news interviews took place in the AirBnB half of the hovel.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout