Has anyone ever been to a peep booth or jack shack?

The 2nd long term girlfriend that I ever had was a girl I met at a night club who worked as a stripper. We dated for about half a decade.

This was in the early 90s, when hair metal was all the rage in Hollywood, and she was really into that scene.

The weird part: she started stripping when she was a virgin.

She'd basically led a really sheltered life, and once she got some space between her parents and herself, she just went kinda nuts.

I've never been to a peep show booth, but she'd worked at one before we'd met. Which I thought was quite fucking weird. For everyone assuming you'd have to be a crackwhore to do that work, here's some stuff that might illustrate what would motivate some girl who's barely out of high school, who's never been laid, to get butt naked in some disgusting peep show:

1) She literally lived in the middle of nowhere, in a community that was basically 50% retired folks, 49% illegal aliens, and Tom Cruise. (Yes, Tom Cruise.) Just insanely starved for attention and willing to do just about anything to get it.

2) I think that big glass wall in the peep booth played a big part there; basically the guys can look but they can't touch

A couple of you have heard this next story a hundred times from me, but here goes:

For the longest time, I had assumed that strippers were disgusted by men jizzing in their pants. Because men fell absolutely disgusting after we blow our load, and we basically just want to apologize to the stripper for making a mess.

The longer that I lived with strippers, and the more I heard them talk... they fucking love it.

The average dude who goes into a strip club, especially if he's young and good looking, he basically treats the strippers like shit and treats them like he's "above it all." All of my stripper roomies HATED this shit, and would actively avoid young customers because of it. They're not at the club to find a boyfriend, they're at the club to make money and have guys tell them that they're pretty and sexy. Because of that, just about the highlight of their day is if some guy comes in, gets a raging hard on, tells her she's hot, and then blows his load in his pants. Hence, one of the reasons that strippers fawn over middle aged white guys, while ignoring anyone under age 25, especially if they're handsome or appear broke. Middle aged married dudes appreciate them more than people their own age do.

One other factor here, IMHO, is that women have a way higher tolerance than dudes do for stuff that's absolutely disgusting. The Lifetime Channel is basically TV for Women, and one of their longest running shows is "Dr Pimple Popper", a show where the entire plot is POPPING ZITS. I find this absolutely horrendous and I'd rather watch a beheading video than watch someone get their zits popped, but I'm not a woman.

Go to any hospital, and 85% of the staff is women, and some of them are quite hot, and they're perfectly fine with changing bedpans, wiping people's asses, getting shit on, etc. They're just weird like that.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
One other factor here, IMHO, is that women have a way higher tolerance than dudes do for stuff that's absolutely disgusting. The Lifetime Channel is basically TV for Women, and one of their longest running shows is "Dr Pimple Popper", a show where the entire plot is POPPING ZITS. I find this absolutely horrendous and I'd rather watch a beheading video than watch someone get their zits popped, but I'm not a woman.

Go to any hospital, and 85% of the staff is women, and some of them are quite hot, and they're perfectly fine with changing bedpans, wiping people's asses, getting shit on, etc. They're just weird like that.
It's their maternal instinct. If they're not cool with a baby pissing, shitting and throwing up on their tits then they won't be a good mother. I'll change a shitty diaper with tears streaming down my face holding down my gag reflex and the missus just laughs.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
The 2nd long term girlfriend that I ever had was a girl I met at a night club who worked as a stripper. We dated for about half a decade.

This was in the early 90s, when hair metal was all the rage in Hollywood, and she was really into that scene.

The weird part: she started stripping when she was a virgin.

She'd basically led a really sheltered life, and once she got some space between her parents and herself, she just went kinda nuts.

I've never been to a peep show booth, but she'd worked at one before we'd met. Which I thought was quite fucking weird. For everyone assuming you'd have to be a crackwhore to do that work, here's some stuff that might illustrate what would motivate some girl who's barely out of high school, who's never been laid, to get butt naked in some disgusting peep show:

1) She literally lived in the middle of nowhere, in a community that was basically 50% retired folks, 49% illegal aliens, and Tom Cruise. (Yes, Tom Cruise.) Just insanely starved for attention and willing to do just about anything to get it.

2) I think that big glass wall in the peep booth played a big part there; basically the guys can look but they can't touch

A couple of you have heard this next story a hundred times from me, but here goes:

For the longest time, I had assumed that strippers were disgusted by men jizzing in their pants. Because men fell absolutely disgusting after we blow our load, and we basically just want to apologize to the stripper for making a mess.

The longer that I lived with strippers, and the more I heard them talk... they fucking love it.

The average dude who goes into a strip club, especially if he's young and good looking, he basically treats the strippers like shit and treats them like he's "above it all." All of my stripper roomies HATED this shit, and would actively avoid young customers because of it. They're not at the club to find a boyfriend, they're at the club to make money and have guys tell them that they're pretty and sexy. Because of that, just about the highlight of their day is if some guy comes in, gets a raging hard on, tells her she's hot, and then blows his load in his pants. Hence, one of the reasons that strippers fawn over middle aged white guys, while ignoring anyone under age 25, especially if they're handsome or appear broke. Middle aged married dudes appreciate them more than people their own age do.

Fuck, man. I thought this was a jebjoh wall of cringe I was about to dab-a-rooni on.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Right after I turned 18. I had no idea what they were. My boyfriend at the time and his friend took me to an adult store.

Long story short.. There were glory holes in this thing. A black dick came out of it. I yelped and ran the fuck out. Not into nigs now and then. The two of them thought it was hilarious.

Nice fantasy WormKiller. Unless this is Deb. If so pls PM tits.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Got blown a twice in them, met them on fetlife where they just are really into sucking cock and don't care to know your name, in this day and age all men are out to hurt women thats is pounded into their heads the gloyholes/peepbooths are a safe place compared to meeting in middle of nowhere, its easier/faster to get them to meet up at gh/pb

What?