• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Birthday Missy Muscles!!!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Omg she's a basic bitch lmao. Like fucking wineoclock sign or something

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Oh look, the funny face. She really is a quirky gal 🙄.

Screenshot_20240125_114214_Samsung Internet.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Would...n't.

Take it from years of performing and cycling though the same towns as a younger lad, you do NOT want a psycho to get attached to you. My ex wife and Gosia have an edge to them, which I like, but they'd never kill me in my sleep.

The only difference between that bitch there and Kathy Bates in Misery is waist size.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Oh look, the funny face. She really is a quirky gal 🙄.

View attachment 178902
What the end game tho? Shes a cutie fur sure but she can't actually love Anth. He cheated on her and I'm sure would do so in an instant if he found a 15-year-old girl who gave him the time of day. How could she trust him? (she can't). So, this thing will never work. Is she just banking on him dying and her inheriting everything? I doubt she would. I'm almost certain Joe would make sure that everything would go to him and Dawn., or his little faggy nephew. She's just wasting the more important years of her life without children and everything. Once Anth moves on she will be close to 40 with no kids and no future. Nice plan, stupid.

(I would still cum in her eyeballs tho).