• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Birthday Missy Muscles!!!

Forum Clout
1000003983.png

midwit

Forum Clout
That's basically the only picture I've seen of her but if it's still valid, she's very sexy IMO.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Fuck off with the faggoty mouth open photos

curmsp9x40021.jpg
Ant just saved this.

"Hey Missy, check out this photoshop a fan just made! Ha Ha Hoo lee shit! I'm sure you're not turned on by this at all! *wink wink "Ahh come on! You're not even a little wet after seeing all of those big beautiful nigger dicks on by your face? BULLSHIT! Ha Ha hoo lee shit!"

Forum Clout
She washed and brushed her hair, put on some makeup, and is using "beauty" filters and a lighted mirror. Good for her for putting some effort into her appearance for a day. There's no hiding that big ass wop nose, though. Or the fact that she's "employed" as a D-list former shock jock pedophile's live-in prostitute.

Icing on the birthday cake, another toilet room selfie because of course.

Forum Clout
This "Mindy Gale" broad might be who keeps Manbody's hair from going back to wop brown/now grey and Nana's new "John Sahag" for the soy saucing of his pube plugs. Funny she specializes in telling people to let their hair go grey, but Missy and Nana won't go there yet. Nana's twin sister Dawn has given up on the facade though.

SmartSelect_20240123-212908_Chrome.jpg